Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

So, I know that we wanted to keep the drama out of this thread, but I just wanted to clarify, after a conversation with Lunskee in PM's, nothing has been cleared up. As of today, his soundcloud cannot be accessed and his entry has been privated on youtube. I hope this situation gets cleared up soon.

my first post to the forums here, i'm suuuuper hyped for this contest! here's a work in progress to whet the appetite - no warframe sound bytes yet, but the overarching theme should be glaringly obvious. i'm hoping to utilize my time till feb. 3 as efficiently as possible in order to finish this. 

this also seems like a good opportunity to ask if remixes of the soundtrack are allowed? i mean, "warframe-themed" is all well and good, but i'd like to be set straight before i take this idea any further...

2 hours ago, TrashKun said:

my first post to the forums here, i'm suuuuper hyped for this contest! here's a work in progress to whet the appetite - no warframe sound bytes yet, but the overarching theme should be glaringly obvious. i'm hoping to utilize my time till feb. 3 as efficiently as possible in order to finish this. 

this also seems like a good opportunity to ask if remixes of the soundtrack are allowed? i mean, "warframe-themed" is all well and good, but i'd like to be set straight before i take this idea any further...

THIS WILL BE AMAZING. So groovy! Can't wait to hear the finished track!!

Edit 2: soundcloud embedding seems to have broken down for the forums. Here's a link instead:

https://soundcloud.com/user-645420322/warframecontest

Alright here's my entry :) Recorded some samples from the game, the rest was made from scratch with VSTs and recorded myself on the guitar of course. It's been great hearing all the contributions so far, some really nice stuff in there good luck to all of you! Hope some will enjoy this too.

Edit: seems mine is a bit lower volume than some others, didn't want to overcompress it. Don't forget to crank it up though ;)

Edited by Sekrev

My Song and I traveled from Boston to London to see the very first TennoCon 2016.

This was our first time going to any Conference and we were both very exited to be part of this one !!

We are already planning for Tennocon 2017

Here is my Submission.. I hope you enjoy it !! - soundcloud.com/brianbrackett/power-of-the-tenno

Edited by (XB1)Dr StICKahOlic
not sure link is working..

Hey every1 Chansu Aotoge here fairly new player(Started last mnonth) but found a decent clan that helped me and guided me alot and now here i am. Anyway my entry is Called a lil Horrormetal song called "Clemetal" and if You can gues by the name, yes its inspired by the almighty CLEM. a little about me, im a college student for game design, fulltime bandmate, somewhat still smalltime producer and rapper, having produced artists in florida, georgia, my small but future big recprd Label is called FANGKINGRECORDS thats my soundcloud and youtube and yea. thats about it hope you luv the song. i useed REason 5 and my keyboard for synthesizer for everything 

https://soundcloud.com/fang-king-records/clemetal

Hi, My name is Defton. I have been playing the game for years, but I have been producing EDM music for even longer. The Handle for this stuff is Escaper, I hope you enjoy.

(This is a remix of "This Is Who You Are")

-"https://soundcloud.com/djescaper/this-is-who-you-are-escaper-remix" In case the embed isn't working

Edited by Pckool12
Could not see the Embed

6 hours ago, JoeyZero said:

THIS WILL BE AMAZING. So groovy! Can't wait to hear the finished track!!

6 hours ago, Sekrev said:

Alright here's my entry :) Recorded some samples from the game, the rest was made from scratch with VSTs and recorded myself on the guitar of course. It's been great hearing all the contributions so far, some really nice stuff in there good luck to all of you! Hope some will enjoy this too.

Edit: seems mine is a bit lower volume than some others, didn't want to overcompress it. Don't forget to crank it up though ;)

AMAZING WORK EVERYONE!!!

Tyl Regor: "Now this is the story all about how my face got flip-turned upside down...."

But on a more serious note, if anyone knows of a good way to get warframe sounds from a particular frame that'd be great.

Edited by X_Anivia_X