Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

Well I made this track cause i was inspired by new sounds! Also everyone saying CLEM IN LIVE FEEDS !  HAHAH ENJOY THE TECHNO! 

I only used a few sounds from out of the sample pack that was downloadable  ..  I had fun doing this ...  !!

P.S. One thing i was kinda disappointed in was the sound bites where all mp3 ! Yuck ! terrible quality samples ..   Please provide wavs if you do this again for samples ,,, Us producers know how to make them Mp3. or mp4 for our phones its 2017!

Edited by (XB1)DjVial

47 minutes ago, CommanderBriggs said:

are you talking about the fankit? and if so the ringtones that it comes with is what you use then?

You can also just record your own sounds in game. That's what I did with mine.

Edited by Volatice

Can you? Remix other peoples music ? I didnt read that in the thread, it said you can use the downloadable samples..  If I can rip sounds from game , that be much better lol any way I'm done . Id like to know ruling on that though !   

Isn't it then a remix of the artist that made music for Warframe?  Not sure how licensing with that is.. Im sure its all fine though ... If they use your music you get a contract soo

13 minutes ago, kackiz said:

Boy, is it me or I see lot of songs disrespecting the rules?

yeah there are some....but some people do it for fun and others do it without taking a time to even read the conditions 

but its ok if u do the music urself

Edited by MKZ4

10 minutes ago, ProjectDAN said:

Wich rules are bring broken?

The one that says you're supposed to use only the fankit sounds. I hear songs that have other sounds in them (albeit being from the game, but not the fankit itself), and external, pre-made samples.

Welp, looks like I read that wrong. I'll stop my whining now.

Edited by kackiz

9 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

yeah there are some....but some people do it for fun and others do it without taking a time to even read the conditions 

But some songs are good and still disrespect the rule I previously stated.

no, I misinterpreted the rule. Excuse me.

Edited by kackiz

Just now, kackiz said:

But some songs are good and still disrespect the rule I previously stated.

true...thos are the people that dont read all the rules....

like mine i did every single beat in it starting from scratch...all sounds was taken from the game its self....exept the violet and piano sounds....i took sounds of them and added it to get the creepy mesterus music

8 hours ago, CommanderBriggs said:

Can anyone help me out. I need some way to make music but I have no money and need to know if there is a free music thing to create music with. I know that garage band has a free version but i don't like it for its limited and I don't like what it has with it to make music. So I need your help to help me out with my situation please.

If you still need help, there's a good VST creator out there called Togu Audio Line. They have a few free VSTs.

Another good VST for drums is BIGROOMKIXSYNTH; it can create plenty of good kick, snares, and hi-hats, but it's still a drum machine.

4 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

there is also Audacity

thats what i use...so easy and simple and free

But it's so limited. You can't play MIDI in there. How are you going to create a song without MIDI or VST compatibility? (unless you can play instruments yourself, and have a Drumkit in your house, which doesn't look like something you'd have when he clearly stated he doesn't have money, no offense)

Edited by kackiz
typo

i have a question about music using i can use other instucment music or i have to create my own?

and about Credit and links to the artists must be included if the song is a collaboration it's mean if i using

thier song i have to credit them for using they music or i have to work with artist and credit them (i never contest anything soi don't know about it much because i didn't want to get trouble if i steal other works)

Thank you :D

3 minutes ago, kackiz said:

But it's so limited. You can't play MIDI in there. How are you going to create a song without MIDI or VST compatibility? (unless you can play instruments yourself, and have a Drumkit in your house, which doesn't look like something you'd have when he clearly stated he doesn't have money, no offense)

u can get sounds ready from google for what ever u want and for free

and it works so good....true its limited but its easy for starters to know how to start up with making music

anyhow....he just have to go check them on youtube and see whates good for him and get it....its all up to him