Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Dex Sybaris?

Retromech

Question

I just realised now almost 400 hours into the game that I own the Dex Furis and Dex Dakra but not the Dex Sybaris, the wiki says that they were all available at the same time so surely if I have two of them I should have the third? If anyone knows why then please reply and tell me.:clem:

14 answers to this question

The Dex Sybaris is a variant of the Sybaris burst-fire rifle, released from March 22, 2016 to March 29, 2016 on PC, and from April 9, 2016 to April 15, 2016 for consoles in commemoration of WARFRAME's 3rd Year Anniversary.

probably will be available again in the same date,  but 2017 :P

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

They were technically all available at the same time, however they came at the same time in different years. Dex Sybaris is only the most recent.

Basically, the first year came the Dex Dakra I believe.

The second held the Dakra & Furis

The third held all three.

So, if you were not online that third time, you would not have gotten it.

Edited by (PS4)PuriDiv

1 minute ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

The Dex Sybaris is a variant of the Sybaris burst-fire rifle, released from March 22, 2016 to March 29, 2016 on PC, and from April 9, 2016 to April 15, 2016 for consoles in commemoration of WARFRAME's 3rd Year Anniversary.

probably will be available again in the same date, 

Yeah but I'm confused because on the wiki it says " They [Dex Furis] were re-released once again between March 22 and March 29, 2016, alongside the Dex Dakra and Dex Sybaris.

Just now, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

They were technically all available, however the Dex Sybaris is only the most recent.

Basically, the first year came the Dex Dakra I believe.

The second held the Dakra & Furis

The third held all three.

So, if you were not online that third time, you would not have gotten it.

The wiki says that the dakra was in 2014, the furis and dakra in 2015 and then all three in 2016. But I wasn't playing back in 2015 so it must have been the 2016 release.

4 minutes ago, Retromech said:

Yeah but I'm confused because on the wiki it says " They [Dex Furis] were re-released once again between March 22 and March 29, 2016, alongside the Dex Dakra and Dex Sybaris.

All Tenno will also receive the first and second anniversary gifts, the Dex Furis and Dex Dakra. Each is equipped with a Catalyst, includes a Weapon Slot and is ready for action.

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

1 minute ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

All Tenno will also receive the first and second anniversary gifts, the Dex Furis and Dex Dakra. Each is equipped with a Catalyst, includes a Weapon Slot and is ready for action.

Ah ok thanks, so I must not have logged in in March. Thanks alot mate! :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Retromech said:

The wiki says that the dakra was in 2014, the furis and dakra in 2015 and then all three in 2016. But I wasn't playing back in 2015 so it must have been the 2016 release.

Dex Furis was aviable on 2014, 2015 and 2016
Dex Dakra was aviable on 2015 and 2016
Dex Sybaris was aviable on 2016

Thanks for the answers guys, I also accidentally posted this in the general discussion and somebody answered my question there. The Dex Furis and Dex Dakra were given to everybody even if they didn't log in at the specified time. So I didn't actually log in then and that's why I don't have the Dex Sybaris.

Just now, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

2016 had all three weapons, not solely Sybaris.

That's exactly what I said.

Just now, Stormandreas said:

The dakra was first, but yes, thats essentially it.

Dex Furis was first. I was here each 3 year and I now have 3 Dex Furis, 2 Dex Dakra and 1 Dex Sybaris.
And I remember when Dex Furis were released, with Excalibur Proto-armor skin.

56 minutes ago, Retromech said:

The Dex Furis and Dex Dakra were given to everybody even if they didn't log in at the specified time.

No. You got them in 2015 when you logged in during the promotion. If you didn't log in during the specified time in 2016, you got none of the weapons. If you didn't play in 2015, you must have sold your Dex Sybaris accidentally.