The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colourable cysts, opinions and what not

crimsonspartan1

I do know that the cyst is just an infested thing on your neck and that it can be removed once it fully grows, but for the weird people like me who actually wants to keep the cyst on the nidus warframe (for customisation, not just so i can spread the infection further), and for the even weirder people who actually want to keep the cyst on most other warframes (saryn possibly), a colourable cyst could be rather interesting, since just having the cyst on your warframe (fully grown or not) kinda messes up your colour (i made a colour scheme on my nidus just to match the cyst actually).

I'm not asking for this to become a feature (although it would be a rather cool idea for it to become one), I just want to see what other people's thoughts and opinions on this are.

(This thread might be better off in the offtopic section of the forums, or the feedback section, but for now, it's in this section of the forums)

2 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

If it just matched the Warframe's energy color (and possibly the others too), I would be content. It sticks out like a sore thumb right now.

Indeed. Since you can remove and immunize yourself from future cysts now I am already pretty happy. If they could make this happen for those that want to keep it (for customization/fashionframe purposes or for infested charger breeding), that would be even more awesome! It would be best if the cyst would take over the same colors as your warframe, but if they only do the energy bit I would be content too.

7 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

You mean your warframe's neck.

ANd this is a good idea. This should calm down some of the fashionframe maniacs.

This is almost the same if that have on my neck in reality. Btw I know the feeling because I had not so long ago one in my body so not really wanted to meet another one.