Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can delete this

(PSN)O1234321

Question

6 answers to this question

- you could try going by name, or by pressing L3 and typing "core" in the search bar, should come up with your Transmute Cores quickly.

- yeah, DE kind of messed up making Steel Charge 4 points higher than every other Aura. truth is that aside from those few mod points, Steel Charge is useless compared to Rejuvenation, Energy Siphon or Corrosive Projection. the newer Auras aren't really that great either from what I've seen. DE should buff the other Auras to 18 points, solving the problem.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- you could try going by name, or by pressing L3 and typing "core" in the search bar, should come up with your Transmute Cores quickly.

- yeah, DE kind of messed up making Steel Charge 4 points higher than every other Aura. truth is that aside from those few mod points, Steel Charge is useless compared to Rejuvenation, Energy Siphon or Corrosive Projection. the newer Auras aren't really that great either from what I've seen. DE should buff the other Auras to 18 points, solving the problem.

I think that they made it higher because it doesn't do much to help the team.  It's an incentive to use it.  Anyway, I like it.  Volt + Steel charge + heavy blade = everything dies.

40 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

1) simaris at relay

2) corrosive projection is the best aura everything else is bad

This is such a non answer it makes me want to cry.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)O1234321 said:

Is there a reason that melee auras are the most out of all of em?

Melee aura grants the most because melee puts you in more danger than attacking with guns.  You have to get closer and are at greater risk of reprisals.  Risk versus reward.  It isn't often seen in warframe but occasionally it is there.

Corrosive Projection x4 is good for Grineer, Void and Corpus. The only faction you don't want to run it on these days is Infested.

Why Corpus you might say? Well Bursa happen to have roughly to same eHP as a Napalm which is one of the highest eHP enemies in the game. A lvl 145 Bursa has roughly 8.1 million eHP and removing it's armor drops it to a more manageable 480k. You can otherwise easily bypass shields using Toxic damage or Gas procs.

Other Auras are useful, esp solo. You don't "Need" Corrosive Projection either. I've seen lvl 2,000+ survival groups do fine without CPx4. For the most part the aura just allows you to use weapons and buffs that you would not normally be able to use due to the high need of corrosive status effects. Ember for instance is the 2nd strongest damage buff frame in the game due to her Fireball Frenzy and Flash Accelerant augments, the added fire damage is not good against armored targets but amazing against unarmored.

Other good Auras are Growing Power, Rejuvenation and Steel Charge. The Rifle/Pistol amps are not as useful unless you want to build around them. Energy Siphon is good for newer players but it's actually quite useless later on. Once you have Zenurik or Arcane Energize, it does very little to help your energy management.