Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Can someone taxi me trough sands of inaros?

DalekDemacia

Question

14 answers to this question

You can't taxi people who don't have the Sands of Inaros quest because there's a quest item you have to have equipped to be able to join the missions.

You can't start the mission if there are people in the squad who don't have the item equipped. You can't get the item without the quest.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

Yeah. Sorry man! (advice for speedrunning solo though)
Once you hit a certain point in warframe you hit what I term "critical mass". Effectively you have enough gear/mods to solo the questline.

Spoiler

what I used to solo the quest (mostly)

Rhino (or mirage) with either corrosive projection or Energy drain (use Lrg energy refills otherwise)

Tonkor modded for blast and  viral proc

Lesion for toxin proc (increased stat chance as well)

for rumblers, just take out the bigger ones w/tonkor, then iron skin and take out the baby ones

Oh- did I mention a carrier or ammo restores are helpful too?

for the tomb protector, bait him back through the map till you reach a rampart, and then shoot him with that. usually he cant proc you with toxin (though it has happened) and you can just take your time with the chaingun.

For the tomb guardians, use the tonkor. Only use the lesion when you wanna proc them for +470% (or so) damage.

Now I saw that you aren't entirely new to the game. You have about 74 hours (in mission) under your belt.

Looking at your stats, you probably can do it. Not saying it will be easy, but hey- when should it be?

Just wait another week and a half and by then you can buy the quest. Grind for ducats in the meantime (as I am sure you have been doing). Hopefully better primed mods should cycle in (than what we have been getting as of yet), so you should get a few of those too for plat trading in a few months.

Edited by kbowser

The quest is only for the Tenno who buys it, you can't even help someone with the quest if you have already played the quest before. His parts can't be traded. The only way someone can help you is if they are at the same part of the quest. If you are at stage two and someone is at stage 1 or 3. You can't help until you or them get caught back up.

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LTK FIRE said:

The quest is only for the Tenno who buys it, you can't even help someone with the quest if you have already played the quest before. His parts can't be traded. The only way someone can help you is if they are at the same part of the quest. If you are at stage two and someone is at stage 1 or 3. You can't help until you or them get caught back up.

You can help others even if you have completed it yourself, you just need to have your sacred vessel equipped to join them on the tomb parts. Did this just the other day for a friend's second visit to the tomb - had an Ivara with a sleep arrow and obtained a ton of Kavat genetic codes!

39 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

"I want something but, I don't want to do anything for it!"

31c0415a34b144690e92761585472fc3ae4d4a99

(sadly thats not how this game works)

I know it's grindy you cynical man, i grinded to get volt prime for hours. I just asked a question if it was possible since i don't want to wait 9 days until i can even start

2 hours ago, DalekDemacia said:

I know it's grindy you cynical man, i grinded to get volt prime for hours. I just asked a question if it was possible since i don't want to wait 9 days until i can even start

You don't want to wait? The Quest item needed is tradeable.. hit up trade chat.