Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are enemy spawns so painfully low in solo?

You would have to leave something as an incentive for group play, otherwise better geared players would never step foot in public matchmaking.  I know personally I'd love to get the same amount of credits/resources/affinity while playing solo, as it's the only thing that keeps me from permanently setting my missions to Invite Only.

4 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

There is a slight downside to these suggestions, although it may be worth suffering it regardless.

Every time you introduce more options for missions, you further divide the population for matchmaking purposes, meaning it takes longer or makes it harder to get a full group.

Even if you run solo, if you're doing that because of the new mechanic when previously you would have run public, you're still diluting the matchmaking options.

there are enough people who wanna lvl / leech they're weapons and i don't think they would do this in a 4 player solo game because they have to get kills with the weapon then. and this option only would make sense in survival maybe in defense too so nothing special where you need a full group. it would only get "harder" for people who just wanna leech anything

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

You would have to leave something as an incentive for group play, otherwise better geared players would never step foot in public matchmaking.  I know personally I'd love to get the same amount of credits/resources/affinity while playing solo, as it's the only thing that keeps me from permanently setting my missions to Invite Only.

I play solo anyway because in public there are only twice as many enemies or so to be shared by 4 times the players I still don't get to do everything myself, I have to deal with other players who have strong weapons and decent builds.  there are not enough enemies for all of us to have an enjoyable time in many cases, so I might as well play solo where I can move around as I want and I don't need to stick in 1 large room.