Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New] Update - Rihno Need Nerf

ReGeLe

Hello creators of warframe and other ppl .

I have big problem with idiot kids with rhino , now abuse  the rhino stomp

SORRY FOR MY RAGE QUIT NOW

I find one retard mother fu..ker in duel rooms , and abuse like a #$$ the rhino stomp . NOW with new UPDATE  rhino is OP , with rhino stop can kill one warframe with 1000 plus shield and 994 health like with one kill like my , in my opinion is impossibile . But yes with new update rhino get one new skill , ok i don't have problem but now get and buff .. so is OP and in warframe don't need op warframe's yes ?

RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM FAST

It works great on enemies and that's what it's meant to do. The Devs have flat out stated they aren't ever going to balance for PVP because that isn't the focus of the game.

This is a case of laying down ground rules in the Dojo, like "no Ults". Seriously is there any Skill4 that can't kill most players with one cast?

Edit: Space!Ninja's

Edited by ValhaHazred

It works great on enemies and that's what it's meant to do. The Devs have flat out stated they aren't ever going to balance for PVP because that isn't the focus of the game.

This is a case of laying down ground rules in the Dojo, like "no Ults". Seriously is there any Skill4 that can't kill most players with one cast?

Edit: Space!Ninja's

Amen.

first of all, this is a PVE game not PVP.  If you can't defeat one then why do you fight them?  And when playing a PVE game there's not much point in saying something is overpowered if it's designed to help you survive.  If you don't like it then stay away from it.

Good bye, ReGeLe. see you in another game. hope that you don't cry.

People, please follow ReGeLe example. please rage quit as much as you can, so DE know that their PvE game isn't balance enough for PvP duel. DE surely will respond to that.

*sarcasm: off* seriously, dude. do you read FAQ at all?

I am speechless. It was said thousand times that game would not be balanced around PvE and idiots still manage to whine about this.

You mean PvP right? not PvE.

Oh, and this post is probably the most stupid one I've ever seen.

Edited by tatcher

Hello creators of warframe and other ppl .

I have big problem with idiot kids with rhino , now abuse  the rhino stomp

SORRY FOR MY RAGE QUIT NOW

I find one retard mother fu..ker in duel rooms , and abuse like a #$$ the rhino stomp . NOW with new UPDATE  rhino is OP , with rhino stop can kill one warframe with 1000 plus shield and 994 health like with one kill like my , in my opinion is impossibile . But yes with new update rhino get one new skill , ok i don't have problem but now get and buff .. so is OP and in warframe don't need op warframe's yes ?

RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM FAST

Go back to playing LoL. You belong in a cesspool of a community like that.