Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New] Update - Rihno Need Nerf

ReGeLe

or they could ya know make it so the stomp doesn't put people in a stasis in PvP/Duels, let rhino do his job in PVE but keep the "HA HA I WIN" status affect out of  the tiny bit of pvp this game has.

Or they could devote whatever time and resources that takes to other more core-esque things. Like bug fixes/PvE balance.

Ok sir, nerf trinity then. Link and the other skill forgot whats it called can end the match with anyone.

Wait...Trinities link works in teh dojo? We have tested it about 5 times now, it doesn't work.

And to be honest Rhino Stomp doesn't need a nerf, it just needs to actually state what kind of damage it does. For Rhino Stomp to oneshot EVERY warframe no matter it's shields, hp, and armor is pretty...stupid IMO. It's like it ignores shields and goes straight for health and ignores armor, on top of that it does additional damage to warframes. Just cause it's OP in Dojo doesn't mean it needs a nerf overall, it needs a nerf in the dojo.

Wait...Trinities link works in teh dojo? We have tested it about 5 times now, it doesn't work.

And to be honest Rhino Stomp doesn't need a nerf, it just needs to actually state what kind of damage it does. For Rhino Stomp to oneshot EVERY warframe no matter it's shields, hp, and armor is pretty...stupid IMO. It's like it ignores shields and goes straight for health and ignores armor, on top of that it does additional damage to warframes. Just cause it's OP in Dojo doesn't mean it needs a nerf overall, it needs a nerf in the dojo.

This why many of us said do not bow to the PvP kids and add PvP. But they did not listen so now I have to read this thread.

NOW with new UPDATE  rhino is OP , with rhino stop can kill one warframe with 1000 plus shield and 994 health like with one kill like my , in my opinion is impossibile .

Im going to stop you there.

Duels were a fun gimmick added to essentially shut up the PvP enthusiasts and they flat out stated that they will not balance the game just for Duels.

Hello creators of warframe and other ppl .

I have big problem with idiot kids with rhino , now abuse  the rhino stomp

SORRY FOR MY RAGE QUIT NOW

I find one retard mother fu..ker in duel rooms , and abuse like a #$$ the rhino stomp . NOW with new UPDATE  rhino is OP , with rhino stop can kill one warframe with 1000 plus shield and 994 health like with one kill like my , in my opinion is impossibile . But yes with new update rhino get one new skill , ok i don't have problem but now get and buff .. so is OP and in warframe don't need op warframe's yes ?

RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM FAST

Go play Aion for PvP. Warframe is focused on PVE. Who's the idiot now?

Fix Vauban, my mate's Vortex and his Bounce is freaking me the F*** out. Also this damn Bastille does make way too many light effects, it totally restrains me from proper aiming if some white light is crossing my screen every second.

Hello creators of warframe and other ppl .

I have big problem with idiot kids with rhino , now abuse  the rhino stomp

SORRY FOR MY RAGE QUIT NOW

I find one retard mother fu..ker in duel rooms , and abuse like a #$$ the rhino stomp . NOW with new UPDATE  rhino is OP , with rhino stop can kill one warframe with 1000 plus shield and 994 health like with one kill like my , in my opinion is impossibile . But yes with new update rhino get one new skill , ok i don't have problem but now get and buff .. so is OP and in warframe don't need op warframe's yes ?

RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM FAST

I only have frost prime and ember and I say NO don't nerf anything. If you don't like pvp don't do it. But for the ones that do like pvp I have no problem with the powerful warframes as all warframes are powerful in their own right. Think of battles like those old gun duals where you turn to your opponent and shoot them first. Whoever takes who out first wins. That's just how it is OK? Calm down and relax. Just because your not good at pvp doesn't mean you should ruin it for the rest of us. :/

DE tacked on PvP and said they aren't going to balance around it, so go ahead and rage quit.

I wish they had never added it because its just causing more whining and problems.

And what do you want to nerf next? Link? Miasma? Bastille? Vortex?

How about you stop trying to play PvP in a PvE game?