Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So you are not improving the mutagen cost situation...

Separius

...out of respect for the people who have already completed the Hema research, but you are nerfing Secura Lecta ignoring those who farmed rep/plat for it... 

...I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing the inconsistency here. I'd even go as far as describing this situation as hypocritical of DE.

I think the best example of the mutagen sample drop chance was Zephyr.
When she came out, Oxium drop only droped by 1 and now, it's around 25-30 per drop, and DE didn't do anythings to players who farmed her.

I think they just have to assume their mistake and reduce the reseach cost. It's not really a problem for me but it will surely be for newer clans, forcing players to join big clans instead create their own.

5 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think the best example of the mutagen sample drop chance was Zephyr.
When she came out, Oxium drop only droped by 1 and now, it's around 25-30 per drop, and DE didn't do anythings to players who farmed her.

I think they just have to assume their mistake and reduce the reseach cost. It's not really a problem for me but it will surely be for newer clans, forcing players to join big clans instead create their own.

Well put

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Plat? For real? Did anyone force you to buy that thing from another player?

I agree here, the plat thing doesn't make sense HOWEVER:

They are removing maroos credit tax. I spent over 2 mil in tax for my endo. Where is my recognition? NOW there is some inconsistency

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Well, if you're so far in the red with Perrin that farming them back up for the sake of one weapon would be excessively impractical, then it'd certainly be a lot easier to bite the bullet and buy it.

Yes, myself, because I wanted it. And I want the Hema too. And guess what, noone's forcing me to farm mutagen samples for that either. What a nitpicky bad excuse of an argument. 

It's not even the point, it's about the principle of the whole controversy.

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

Well, if you're so far in the red with Perrin that farming them back up for the sake of one weapon would be excessively impractical, then it'd certainly be a lot easier to bite the bullet and buy it.

Then don't cry about it.
I switched between syndicates a lot of times. It's not that hard. Sure, It takes a while. But that's how F2P works. If you don't want to invest that time, that's on you and just on you.
The OP destroyed his whole topic as soon as he dropped that plat-bomb...

@Separius You know what? I like to put it like someone did in another thread: people are spoiled as F***. This, or people never played a real RPG. Farming in Warframe is easy. Nothing compared to other games. And now we got ONE stupid thing that requires a tad bit more farming, and people lose their S#&$.
Am I ranting? Hell yeah, I am. Why? Because you guys do so, too.
If you want me to get over that, then how about you guys get over the research-costs for the Hema.

Edited by WhiteMarker
Nachtrag

20 minutes ago, Separius said:

...out of respect for the people who have already completed the Hema research, but you are nerfing Secura Lecta ignoring those who farmed rep/plat for it... 

...I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing the inconsistency here. I'd even go as far as describing this situation as hypocritical of DE.

Don't worry, game is in beta, so a changes must be done to achieve perfect game balance. Dont bash devs.

Then don't cry about it.
I switched between syndicates a lot of times. It's not that hard. Sure, It takes a while. But that's how F2P works. If you don't want to invest that time, that's on you and just on you.

"It doesn't affect me, it's a not an issue XD" Stop posting.

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Then don't cry about it.
The OP destroyed his whole topic as soon as he dropped that plat-bomb...

But that's you.  The average person is probably just gonna pick their Syndicates and stick with them.

Hey while we're at it, remember the Synoid Gammacor getting hit with the nerf ball?