Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag 8.3 Feedback

[DE]Rebecca

I've caused the physics engine to break multiple times from spamming pull over and over.with a ton of enemies stacked on top.

Usually I get sucked onto the ceiling on another side of the map. Every round it also causes random enemies to get stuck on ledges, stuck in lockers, and stuck to the ceiling.

I've caused the physics engine to break multiple times from spamming pull over and over.with a ton of enemies stacked on top.

Usually I get sucked onto the ceiling on another side of the map. Every round it also causes random enemies to get stuck on ledges, stuck in lockers, and stuck to the ceiling.

I don't have the said bugs, but I have my own. If I use pull and hate or orthos the fallen enemies (either grineer of corpus), a random string of bullets (from grakata or Dera) will be aimed on me, 100% accuracy, super fire rate and originating from the wall. This will continue until the "wall" finally runs out of bullets. I often confuse this with being badly surrounded and I run for a hiding spot, sometimes failing and dying.

Otherwise pull is a great skill and lovely to spam.

I don't see any mention of changes done to the Crush ability, My question remains: Is the crush ability's range 12 even when the mod is unranked (and the whoel way through)?

Before: Pull, Shield Polarize, Bullet Attractor, Crush.

After:

I don't see any mention of changes done to the Crush ability, My question remains: Is the crush ability's range 12 even when the mod is unranked (and the whoel way through)?

That's because no changes WERE made to Crush.

Rather unfortunately.

As for your question, no. The range is the only part of Crush affected by ranking up the ability, up to a maximum of 12 yards; the damage, CC and cast time remain the same across the board.

I love playing Mag, such a versatile frame.

One suggestion I have for pull: When you aim your crosshair on a downed teammate and use pull, it will pull him toward you like it used to, but if you aim anywhere else it acts the way it does now, pull everything on screen except teammates.

I love playing Mag, such a versatile frame.

One suggestion I have for pull: When you aim your crosshair on a downed teammate and use pull, it will pull him toward you like it used to, but if you aim anywhere else it acts the way it does now, pull everything on screen except teammates.

Or... tap Pull to pull a single target including allies, hold down Pull to pull a group of enemies. It'd be quite nice.

That's how it works now. They removed the troll allied-safety potential of the skill.

I think the real reason was to prevent just pulling everything at the same time -enemy and ally- into one big poisonous nasty ball, katamari style. Not to prevent trolling, accidental or not. Otherwise it would've been rather unfair since the Loki's switch-teleport, Frost's snow globe and 'trollban' is untouched.

While it helps the AoE element of the skill, it screwed over those who mainly used Pull to help allies or to bully the shield grineers on a personal level. ;_;

Mag was kinda helpful during the survival event actually. Pull allows you to control half of that huge grineer map and to shut the heavy grineer up for a while. Take out flux rifle with shred and slide the laser over the fallen crowd.

Nova and other stronger warframes should have made use of the crowd to deal wholesome dmg, but no they'd rather run away to find enemies of their own.

I was thinking of a skill that can replace crush....

Can DE pls give Mag an AOE skill that forms a circle effect area around mag (somewhat like ember's world of fire) for a period of time (say 12s), such that Mag levitates enemies and deal crush dmg (in a smaller radius than original crush btw) by either

1) letting enemies in the circle or who come near, and deal dmg over time according to how long they are levitated

2) running towards and past many enemies to deal little dmg to each but disturbing crowds of enemies by levitating them

In this way, while the dmg done by the crushes isn't much, her crowd control prowess is improved as the player does his/her best to run around the map to cover as much area and disturbing as many crowds as possible. It would be a more tiring cc than rhino's stomp due to running around but covers more area.

Imagine mag being able to shoot what she lifts =D

Once again, I feel like repeating what I said before, not in a troll capacity but simply to reduce the text walls to their most basic concept:

All warframes need a skill rework/balancing.

All warframes need skills that more closely reflects their individual natures and to destinguish themselves from their counterparts.

Though this game can theoretically be played with no "skills/powers/abilities" at all, the fact that they are there must indicate that every warframe is supposed to be distinctly different from each other. That is, both in gameplay and in the way they are handled (i.e. Movement speed, movement TYPE/capabilities, defensive and offensive skills, weapon usage). (I'll probably make another post about his in the future).