Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18 to 19segment is a bit difficult.

Lee-HS

Question

I'm not sure if it's a bug.Start the task when there is a chance to be directly found by the enemy, a waste of opportunity.The enemy also found me directly in 50 meters away.Can not use the armor skills task more difficult.

PS:(Using Google Translate, you may get syntax errors.)

6 answers to this question

You should just post in your native language in the appropriate subforum. Using Google Translate to translate your message into barely understandable english will only result in english-speaking players not understanding what you're trying to say and being unable to help you.

You're post is vague but after translating your very first thread I know exactly what you're talking about.

35 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

You should just post in your native language in the appropriate subforum. Using Google Translate to translate your message into barely understandable english will only result in english-speaking players not understanding what you're trying to say and being unable to help you.

He's having issues with the mastery rank test 19: he doesn't like how he spawns in an open area (the start) where there's a chance enemies can see him and how enemies are seeing him 50 meters away.

@Lee-HS When at the start the enemies shouldn't be able to see you since you're out of range, it's only when you start getting close to them is where you start to run the risk of getting detected. No enemies should be able to detect you from 50 meters away, their detection range is small when unalerted; this is most likely a bug. This test is suppose to be difficult but it is passable. Use Enemy Sense and/or Enemy Radar mod to see the movement of the grineer and plan how you will take them out.

Edited by NekroArts

27 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

你的帖子是模糊的,但在翻译你的第一个线程后,我知道你正在谈论什么。

他在精通等级测试中遇到问题19:他不喜欢他在一个开放区域(开始)如何产生敌人可以看到他的机会,敌人在50米外见到他的机会。

@李-HS  当在开始的敌人不应该能够看到你,因为你是超出范围,只有当你开始接近他们是你开始运行检测得到的风险。没有敌人应该能够从50米远处探测到你,他们的检测范围小时,这很可能是一个错误。这个测试假设是困难的,但它是可以通过的。使用敌人感觉和/或敌人雷达mod来查看搓丝机的运动,并计划如何将它们带走。

I do not know, I did not go down the platform. But the attack on my enemy is indeed 50 meters away.