Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Stalker

(PSN)NoTrollGaming

51 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Drops are for everyone but what you get depends on how lucky your group is.

I had piles of Dread BP's. It took years to get Hate and Despair.

I'll never see War, I have awful luck with RNG so I know i'll never own that sword.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

His drops are for everyone and yes all RNG, sometimes only a mod sometiems his Blueprints. Same goes for Zanuka, Gustrak drops and Syndicat Specter blueprints.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

yes everyone gets the drop as a pickup, and its not guaranteed to drop a blueprint everytime he s killed, dread has the most drop chance, then despair, other drops hate, broken war and war bp has really low drop chance

Is the spawning of stalker based of RNG and does completing the Second Dream Quest change anything about the stalker?

Just now, (PS4)IronMinecartFTW said:

Is the spawning of stalker based of RNG and does completing the Second Dream Quest change anything about the stalker?

Stalekr becomes Shadow Stalker with different attacks, drops stays the same only that War and Broken War blueprint drop additionaly.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)IronMinecartFTW said:

Yes. Second Dream changes the Stalker into a pathetic scrublord who goes down like a chump because his new kit impedes his ability to actually fight.

2 hours ago, (PS4)HaterReplicator said:

I wish I could find a group with members who have not completed Second Dream. NORMAL Stalker. I need his scans.

Does re-doing the second dream have shadow stalker show up? If not just redo the quest and scan him in there.

1 hour ago, (PS4)IronMinecartFTW said:

Yes, after completing second dream Stalker turns into Shadow Stalker and has a chance at dropping the War sword on top of his usual drops.

As for him spawning, Baro sells beacons that summon him or you get a percentage chance of him appearing when you get a mark. That chance increases for every person in your group with a mark.