Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The prime packs need a bigger reward

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

How about adding in a big bonus for the 60 dollar prime pack.  Adding in a few items to prime packs would make more people buy prime packs.  Added in these items would lure alot of people to buy prime packs.  The items are : 1 of each greater lens, 10 formas, 5 orokin reactor, 5 orokin catalyst and 3 exilus adapter.

Than the price should be higher than 60$. The Warframe already come with exclusive accessories (if you take the whole pack), a reduction on plat, a pre-installed Reactor, the weapons with pre-installed Catalysts, glyphs and boosters. In my opinion, that's not bad at all. I nerver bought one and I wont ever, but still, it's not that bad of a deal if you really want all that.

Also, if the part I've marked is really what you think, :facepalm::corpus::facepalm:. "Lure people"? You should be ashamed of yourself. Real Tennos don't do that, you greedy Corpus capitalist. :angry:

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Than the price should be higher than 60$. The Warframe already come with exclusive accessories (if you take the whole pack), a reduction on plat, a pre-installed Reactor, the weapons with pre-installed Catalysts, glyphs and boosters. In my opinion, that's not bad at all. I nerver bought one and I wont ever, but still, it's not that bad of a deal if you really want all that.

Increase the price and less people buy it . I felt a bigger reward pool draws in more people. 

Just now, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

It offers people more. Since it considered DLC in the PSN store more rewards normally equals more people buying it.

But still I guess it would be more attractive to just increase the platinum, probably. I mean, in my case, I have like 20 reactors from alerts and nothing to do with them and have to use for 2 out of 5 Lens types. So yeah, plat is better.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Would you buy it if it added the things I want to add to prime packs?

No, I would buy what you offered with the 1000 plat that was given to me. Seeing as there's nothing else to buy with plat.

EDIT:The reward is the prime items. I could spend $51 on 1000 plat or I could spend the same amount for prime access which gives me the primes as a "Reward"

Edited by Levi
lol

Why do you keep making threads about changing Prime Access? Like, you seem pretty fixated on it.

No, DE are offering us items that we can purchase, just as a supermarket offers various merchandise and groceries.

I don't go to my local supermarket, pick up a bag of Doritos and tell the staff that it should come with added rewards of a salsa dip and bag clip.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Why do you keep making threads about changing Prime Access? Like, you seem pretty fixated on it.

No, DE are offering us items that we can purchase, just as a supermarket offers various merchandise and groceries.

I don't go to my local supermarket, pick up a bag of Doritos and tell the staff that it should come with added rewards of a salsa dip and bag clip.

If they had a chip and dip combo that cost less than the total combined prices you would buy it than. Why not add new stuff in prime packs when it can make you alot of money. Look what they did to Neckros prime pack.  It was a top seller.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Why not add new stuff in prime packs when it can make you alot of money. Look what they did to Neckros prime pack.  It was a top seller.

???????????? All that the Nekros Prime Access had was Nekros Prime, the Tigris Prime, the Galatine Prime, the Uru Prime Syandana, the Acanthus Prime Armor Set, the Nekros Prime glyphs, and some platinum. All of this is the usual stuff that comes with most Prime Accesses, it's just that they had both an Armor set and Syandana in the same package this time.

Image result for intrigued gifImage result for intrigued gif

Edited by thewhitepanda1205
Grammar and Clarity

3 years old player here.

Only bought PA accesories once for Cephalon Prime skin.

You know what 60$ is? It's an AAA title game. Fallout 4 is 60$. XCOM2 is 60$. Resident Evil 7 is 60$. And what is Prime Access? It's a bunch of prime gear which worth 500 plat at most for first month (less later) and some boosters. Yes, sometimes they have extremely good cosmetics, but for 60$? Hell no. And how much plat can I buy for 60$? with discount? 4k. PA is extremely overpriced and absolutely not worth buying.

5 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Then they would lose money on separated chips and dip.

Not really. They still making more money. I'll let you figure that sercet out.

The sercet is I can buy my chips and dip anywhere. There are loads of MMOs out there. I can spend my cash anywhere. Cash is like blood to MMOs. No more cash and the mmo dies off.

Edited by (PS4)Captain_Bonecold

5 hours ago, SonicSonedit said:

3 years old player here.

Only bought PA accesories once for Cephalon Prime skin.

You know what 60$ is? It's an AAA title game. Fallout 4 is 60$. XCOM2 is 60$. Resident Evil 7 is 60$. And what is Prime Access? It's a bunch of prime gear which worth 500 plat at most for first month (less later) and some boosters. Yes, sometimes they have extremely good cosmetics, but for 60$? Hell no. And how much plat can I buy for 60$? with discount? 4k. PA is extremely overpriced and absolutely not worth buying.

My idea adds in more for people in prime access. 

5 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

But still I guess it would be more attractive to just increase the platinum, probably. I mean, in my case, I have like 20 reactors from alerts and nothing to do with them and have to use for 2 out of 5 Lens types. So yeah, plat is better.

Lucky pc gamers. They get so many. My idea offers more. You know what 60 bucks can get me? More plat than I can handle. New ps4 games. DLC. 

5 hours ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

???????????? All that the Nekros Prime Access had was Nekros Prime, the Tigris Prime, the Galatine Prime, the Uru Prime Syandana, the Acanthus Prime Armor Set, the Nekros Prime glyphs, and some platinum. All of this is the usual stuff that comes with most Prime Accesses, it's just that they had both an Armor set and Syandana in the same package this time.

Image result for intrigued gifImage result for intrigued gif

You are wrong not all prime access has armor.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Few is not all. It not common to have armor sets in prime access.

Because armor sets fill one of the cosmetic slots we get with Prime Access?

Rule of thumb for Prime Access is Frame, two weapons, two accessories, boosters, plat, glyphs.

It offers a mass of plat, that's why it's priced so. Plats buys practically everything - still I feel accessory packs way over priced and rarely worth it for cosmetics. The main access? Much better value - legit gameplay enhancing content and of course plat en masse.

Still they need both and that includes the price. That's the nessicary evil with free to play so if you want to skip grind or have exclusives then you can do so, everyone wins.

Am I the only one to consider that his extra items, to "lure players" are utter and absolute garbage?

• Lenses: Lets face it, the only focus schools that are actually useful are naramon and zenurik the others are meh at best. 
  • Formas: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
  • Catalyst/Reactor: Players that have been around for a while already have plenty of these, not to mention that they are two of the cheapest items in the market.
  • Exilus adapter: See formas.

My personal conclusion is that OP is on drugs or something.

Edited by KillMePlis
grammar