Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I propose making rivens a guarantee each sortie and removing them from reward pool.

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

To be honest i don't think there's a big harm in it. It'd draw in more people for sorties. Make them more widely available which means more weapons will likely get used in general even by newer players if they can manage even 1 full sortie. And while this is a side effect not the main reason. I think it might ease all this nonsensically high riven pricing for the most part as they quickly saturate a place.

And hek for de if rivens are easy to acquire they'll pile up, people will buy riven slot increases. 

Just my thoughts.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

To be honest i don't think there's a big harm in it.

Well, first I suppose I should mention that this is warframe and a guaranteed drop anywhere is minimal at best.  Something as potentially powerful as Rivens just being handed out like candy would never happen.  

Secondly, they have informed us when that max was 15 before slots became available for platinum that the reason for doing so was because of limited data space on their servers.  Everyone who plays getting a new riven every single day would astronomically overload their servers or whatever.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

And hek for de if rivens are easy to acquire they'll pile up, people will buy riven slot increases. 

Not really, I would just dissolve the worst ones over and over until I got one I wanted, I mean I get a new one daily, chances are pretty good I'll just find another eventually.

Also, people would stop bothering with kuva.  If you get a soma riven today that doesn't have crit on it, just toss it and try again tomorrow, rivens are falling out of the sky, why bother saving it or rerolling it if I can just get another the next day?

Just a couple reasons why this will never happen.  I'm sure they will eventually change how rivens are obtained, but for now this is fine.  The rewards system for sorties still needs fixing either way but they aren't just going to give them out free every day to everyone.

Sorry.