Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why not earn kuva in the kuva fortress?

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

That's where it's brought right? It's used in weapons and armor there? I suggest at least having guardians drop it like oxium ospreys drop oxium? Maybe bump up how much is acquired from siphon missions a touch so it won't beat siphons but is an alternative.

Or maybe make a weekly "raid" mission to the kuva fortress to take some. Maybe an adjusted excavation there or something idk. Just thinking aloud.

Kuva Assaults with Caches rewarding Kuva is an interesting idea. Even if the odd Kuva guardian/Jester in the Fortress dropped a small ammount (~10 like the Oxy drones) I'd be more likely to bring my clanmates looking for weapon and frame mastery to the fortress instead of the same old Akkad. Our biggest problem with the fortress right now is those huge tiles that are a pain to try and navigate. 

We're defending a so-called KUVA EXTRACTOR in Fortress' Defence.

I don't know what a Kuva Extractor is supposed to extract (wink wink) but we're defending it for a purpose, I guess. Or maybe we just protect the Queen's equipment against the Queen's troops because we're nice guys. As of today, the only thing I've defended it for was some non-rare mods.

Really, DE ?

This defense is kinda interesting (Turret, Electricity, Gas, Flamethrowers everywhere), please put Kuva atleast on Rotation C

Edited by Chewarette