The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Awesome! i think we need a rework for drop table!

Hans.Yulian

Just now, (Xbox One)freakytiki3 said:

RNG does not smile on the non-believers

i dont really care about the RNG, but the thing is as MR23, what can these trashes do for me? if i got something more usefull like 400 endo and maybe some lith and meso relic instead of these trash mods, it will be much much better

Just now, Hans.Yulian said:

i dont really care about the RNG, but the thing is as MR23, what can these trashes do for me? if i got something more usefull like 400 endo and maybe some lith and meso relic instead of these trash mods, it will be much much better

I'm also MR 23 and got relics for rotations A and B and Nidus parts on C but I can't for the life of me get a Riven from Sortie it's just luck.

9 minutes ago, Hans.Yulian said:

what can these trashes do for me? if i got something more usefull like 400 endo and maybe some lith and meso relic instead of these trash mods

Technically all trash mods ARE endo, not really 400 worth with just a few but since you probably have thousands of dups, well. Endo.

Not to disagree with you though, the majority of reward tables are pretty screwed up, not just infested salvage.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

You can get a lot more than just 400 endo if you sell those things ^_^

Those can't get into 400 endo, even if it's sum from like 12 rounds

7 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Technically all trash mods ARE endo, not really 400 worth with just a few but since you probably have thousands of dups, well. Endo.

Not to disagree with you though, the majority of reward tables are pretty screwed up, not just infested salvage.

Yes all the drop table screwed up, especially excavation. By the way 400 endo in 1 reward is ok, but this is 12 rewards still can't even make up 400 endo

And it's at this moment you wonder :

"what could they put instead of mods ? Relic for the B and C rotation, nidus on the C rotation since you're in salvage, but what about A ? Endo ? That's useless to me aswell"

There is nothing rewarding in these missions yet to be introduced. So you have to deal with trash mods.

13 minutes ago, Weidro said:

dude Metal Auger is an amazing mod
everybody should have it

Does not mean I didn't get it 50 times already, the same way OP did.

I agree that these reward tables need to be changed. Not even worth any decent amount of endo, since you 99.99% don't need any of those mods if you're already on Eris. Even if i'm not desperate for endo, i'd still rather get endo as a reward, but obviously an amount worthy of a 30+ lvl mission, i mean we get 400 every 2nd excavator on Hieracon. On the other hand, ALL of those common mods should be awarded only on missions up to lvl 15 or 20. That way the newer players will have easier time acquiring most of what they need so that they aren't getting to mid levels without a bunch of common mods, while more advanced players will not be getting stuff that's completely useless to them in higher level missions because we already get lots just by killing enemies.

Edited by Gruumzh

The reward tables need to be changed yep I am agree with this because newbies and veterans get the same trash mods. The only problem there is no real better rewards than these maybe rare mods -extra special mods- item parts or new items as reward. It would be more sense if they make new items as rewards for mission finishes.

The more you stay the better you should given and need a trigger which detect you how many wave-time you stay in a mission (endless) and the rewards based on the time and if you playing around the round 30-40 then you shouldn't be getting trick mag, ammo drum and the same category of mods.

13 hours ago, Weidro said:

dude Metal Auger is an amazing mod
everybody should have it

Total trash

13 hours ago, Gruumzh said:

Does not mean I didn't get it 50 times already, the same way OP did.

I agree that these reward tables need to be changed. Not even worth any decent amount of endo, since you 99.99% don't need any of those mods if you're already on Eris. Even if i'm not desperate for endo, i'd still rather get endo as a reward, but obviously an amount worthy of a 30+ lvl mission, i mean we get 400 every 2nd excavator on Hieracon. On the other hand, ALL of those common mods should be awarded only on missions up to lvl 15 or 20. That way the newer players will have easier time acquiring most of what they need so that they aren't getting to mid levels without a bunch of common mods, while more advanced players will not be getting stuff that's completely useless to them in higher level missions because we already get lots just by killing enemies.

Correct! nobody come to hieracon need and want these kind of trash

14 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

The reward tables need to be changed yep I am agree with this because newbies and veterans get the same trash mods. The only problem there is no real better rewards than these maybe rare mods -extra special mods- item parts or new items as reward. It would be more sense if they make new items as rewards for mission finishes.

The more you stay the better you should given and need a trigger which detect you how many wave-time you stay in a mission (endless) and the rewards based on the time and if you playing around the round 30-40 then you shouldn't be getting trick mag, ammo drum and the same category of mods.

Totally agree, who need trick mag, ammo drum when they can stay until like 2k of hieracon? and who needs these kind of garbage when you can fight enemies at level 90++. Oh please man, first of all the relics only reliably drop on defense, survival, interception, infested salvage, and excavation. Spy also drop but taking so long. We now have to use relic every time we want to get a prime parts or forma while in the past, we can just have 1 guy to use their key, and do endless all the time and we get rewards without using relics/key. Now the number of relics/keys dropping faster than we can get, not to mention the one that we really need. 

The drop rate of relic also not 100% in each rotation, does DE even know how pissed off we are when we do like 2k of hieracon and only get 3 relics? Tell me what you want to do the moment you get this kind of situation

you guys keep repeating the same mission over and over and over and over and over again
and you expect all of the sudden different rewards
i can't understand why no one tries different missions
instead you keep running against a wall like a fly against a window
and all i can think about is this:

It's an issue for, like, forever. Half of missions have trash rewards.

9 minutes ago, Weidro said:

you guys keep repeating the same mission over and over and over and over and over again
and you expect all of the sudden different rewards
i can't understand why no one tries different missions
instead you keep running against a wall like a fly against a window
and all i can think about is this:

Maybe because Nidus drops only at Infested Salvage?

3 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

Maybe because Nidus drops only at Infested Salvage?

oh seems i missed the point of this thread
i assumed this is about rewards in endless missions and not about Nidus drop rates
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

but to address the 'real' topic of this thread:
Nidus drop rates is fair considering how easy the mission is
everybody i know needed maximum 6 missions with 4 waves each to get the full set
no reason to complain here

12 hours ago, Weidro said:

oh seems i missed the point of this thread
i assumed this is about rewards in endless missions and not about Nidus drop rates
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

but to address the 'real' topic of this thread:
Nidus drop rates is fair considering how easy the mission is
everybody i know needed maximum 6 missions with 4 waves each to get the full set
no reason to complain here

No, it's about rewards in endless, i have nidus already

On 1/24/2017 at 5:59 AM, Xekrin said:

Absolutely. I've ran sorties every day since they added rivens to them, and not one riven ever, and only got 1 Nidus helm in 30+ runs of salvage.

I think I'm going on another 6mo. break until DE sorts their sh*t....all this new content coming, but still can't fix what's been broke for ages.