Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

akstilleto Prime build

elitetrollz

Question

17 answers to this question

I use mine all the time with Barrel Diffusion, Hornet Strike, Lethal Torrent, 4x elemental damage mods, and Pistol Ammo Mutation (it's an ammo hog, but now that Ammo Case exists maybe I should swap that for Ice Storm).  Gives you ~63% status, which I find to be more than enough considering the absurd fire rate.  You could easily boost your status higher if you wanted by swapping out some of the 90% elemental mods for 60% status 60% elemental mods - two of them will put you at 95%.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

x4 dual stat mods - hornet strike - barrel diffusion - primed pistol gambit - primed target cracker

Personally, I like radiation and viral on my secondary since I use corrosive/blast on my tigris prime and slash on my prisma dual cleavers.

No Lethal Torrent?

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Not enough room.

I suppose I could remove one of the dual stat mods but then I'd be giving up 100% status chance.

But Lethal Torrent gives Fire Rate and Multishot, thus increasing the number/ of procs. I'm pretty sure it's more worth than the 4th dual stat.

Edit: Just checked on warframe-builder, replacing the 4th dual stat mod with Lethal Torrent gives you 99.4% status, which is a negligible difference from 100 and the 60% fire rate/multishot is definitely more worth it.

Edited by bluepheonix13

9 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

But Lethal Torrent gives Fire Rate and Multishot, thus increasing the number/ of procs. I'm pretty sure it's more worth than the 4th dual stat.

Edit: Just checked on warframe-builder, replacing the 4th dual stat mod with Lethal Torrent gives you 99.4% status, which is a negligible difference from 100 and the 60% fire rate/multishot is definitely more worth it.

You have to understand that the tooltip for status chance is busted.  The "actual" status chance is the number you see before multishot is added to the weapon.  The tooltip is inaccurately adding additional status chance because more rounds are being fired.  So, three dual stat mods = 84% status chance.  Even if the toolip says 99.4% status chance each bullet that's fired from that weapon only has a 84% chance to proc status.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

1 minute ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

You have to understand that the tooltip for status chance is busted.  The "actual" status chance is the number you see before multishot is added to the weapon.  The tooltip is inaccurately adding additional status chance because more rounds are being fired.  So, three dual stat mods = 84% status chance.  Even if the toolip says 99.4% status chance each bullet that's fired from that weapon only has a 84% chance to proc.

You're right, forgot about that, but even so, Multishot gives more bullets and thus more damage (while leaving you as I said on a negligible difference from 100% status in theory) and fire rate will increase the rate at which you spew bullets, which further increases damage and number of procs / sec.

For reference, I tried putting in the mods into warframe-builder, Lethal Torrent gives you approximately a 70% damage increase from using a 4th dual stat. And since you are using crit mods, I'm guessing you are interested in damage and not only stripping enemies of armor.

Also, I just saw in your original post, if you like to use Radiation and Viral, you really don't need the 100% status, because repeated procs don't do anything except refresh timer for these elements.

35 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

You're right, forgot about that, but even so, Multishot gives more bullets and thus more damage (while leaving you as I said on a negligible difference from 100% status in theory) and fire rate will increase the rate at which you spew bullets, which further increases damage and number of procs / sec.

For reference, I tried putting in the mods into warframe-builder, Lethal Torrent gives you approximately a 70% damage increase from using a 4th dual stat. And since you are using crit mods, I'm guessing you are interested in damage and not only stripping enemies of armor.

Also, I just saw in your original post, if you like to use Radiation and Viral, you really don't need the 100% status, because repeated procs don't do anything except refresh timer for these elements.

*shrug*

For me, damage takes a backseat to status.

I'd rather have the guaranteed proc over 70% more damage.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

*shrug*

For me, damage takes a backseat to status.

I'd rather have the guaranteed proc over 70% more damage.

Ultimately, it is your choice to build how you want, I'd just suggest to test it for yourself. I can say for myself that it procs more than enough even with only two dual stat mods (and this way I can concentrate more on one dual element) but I know that the 100% status seems appealing. 

Am a fairly new user of the Akstiletto Prime and am loving it so far. Got this Riven recently and am thinking of using it in my build. Several questions to the Akstiletto Prime Gurus/Veterans out there:

1) Is the Riven worth using? If yes, how would you fit it into the already tight build?

2) How much impact does the -37% Status Chance have on dmg output? I'm hoping the other 3 buffs will outweigh the negative status chance... :nerd:

DmsqeFl.jpg

Greatly appreciate your advice! Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, StrawberryShortcake said:

Am a fairly new user of the Akstiletto Prime and am loving it so far. Got this Riven recently and am thinking of using it in my build. Several questions to the Akstiletto Prime Gurus/Veterans out there:

1) Is the Riven worth using? If yes, how would you fit it into the already tight build?

2) How much impact does the -37% Status Chance have on dmg output? I'm hoping the other 3 buffs will outweigh the negative status chance... :nerd:

DmsqeFl.jpg

Greatly appreciate your advice! Thank you in advance.

You'll have to test if the multishot compensates for the status chance.

7 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

You'll have to test if the multishot compensates for the status chance.

The Multishot is pretty nice though, with Maxed Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, I've 230% so it'd 6 bullets per trigger, with a 30% chance of firing off 8 rounds? 

I've no idea how to test the impact of the -37% Status Chance though. 

Will try to bring it against tougher enemies and see how it fares there.

Keep your inputs and advice coming! TY

18 hours ago, KYLoooo said:

What the others said.

Hide contents

I9QtKcp.jpg 

this is pretty much the build.

you may swap primed heated charge to either toxic or electric elemental against armored targets to get more corrosive procs though - or a riven mod if you happen to have a good one

18 minutes ago, ThunderZsolt said:

this is pretty much the build.

you may swap primed heated charge to either toxic or electric elemental against armored targets to get more corrosive procs though - or a riven mod if you happen to have a good one

Yes am using this build too and swapped Heated Charge for Riven Mod like you said.

Edited by StrawberryShortcake