Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker-Free (how??)

jayffles

Question

So I'm Master Rank 6, just started Uranus. Yes, I've repeatedly completed the Assassination missions for Warframe parts.

And I haven't gotten a single Stalker letter.

I haven't even entered a Syndicate group so my profile is completely free of assassins. 

The only times I've encountered Stalker and his giant bloody red sword is from others. I believe that this appearance is only after the Second Dream quest so it can't apply to me. I haven't even scanned and Sentient yet (I know the spoilers).

Spoiler

Here's my message inbox (I'm korean)

1 2 3 4 

And my profile

I've been playing +100 hours by now

So if anyone can tell me why am I not getting the first dramatic encounter with Stalker, please do.

Thanks.

Edited by jayffles

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, jayffles said:

I haven't even entered a Syndicate group so my profile is completely free of assassins. 

Syndicate assassin squads don't show up in profile, only Stalker, G3 and Zanuka Hunter.

Yeah, but about that Stalker thing, I don't know why he does not give you a mark. The wiki says it works on "most" bosses, so maybe try other bosses? No idea. Maybe there is a bug with the original (pre -Second Dream) Stalker, because I'm still getting regularly marked when I do assassination missions.

Edited by bluepheonix13
missing "not"

39 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

You're only mark if you dealt the killing blow to bosses. If you went bossing with groups one of them dealt the killing blow.

That may be it since I keep being under-leveled. But wow, all this time? I must be terrible :P

Lemme go and try Jakal.

55 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

You're only mark if you dealt the killing blow to bosses. If you went bossing with groups one of them dealt the killing blow.

That's not true at all. I've gotten marked from missions I've aborted before even killing the boss.