Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Cyst doesn't want to drain!

WarIsaac2.0

Question

So... I've had the cyst ever since I got nidius and discovered that the infested room was there, I've had the cyst for more than 7 days, I have a power core, an open stasis slot, and a kubrow egg. Yet when I go to the Incubator, there is no option for draining the cyst. What's happening?

-WarIsaac2.0

10 answers to this question

15 hours ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

and today in the "things I never thought I'd type" category, does your cyst have a wiggly tentacle bit sticking out of the middle? That's when the game considers it fully-grown, then you can drain it to get a charger. It may just need a little longer to grow to fully-matured.

Well that's disgusting. 

23 hours ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

and today in the "things I never thought I'd type" category, does your cyst have a wiggly tentacle bit sticking out of the middle? That's when the game considers it fully-grown, then you can drain it to get a charger. It may just need a little longer to grow to fully-matured.

It does have wiggly tentacles growing out of it

40 minutes ago, WarIsaac2.0 said:

Really?

i incorrectly assumed it was self explanatory, my apologies.  Here are some detailed instructions.

First go to your Incubator and tap the X key (this is the default Key for interaction, if you changed it in keymapping I cannot help you.

If you made it into the incubation screen refer to the screenshots below.

JA7xCD8.jpg?1

The box outlined in red can be clicked anywhere, the arrow indicator is for reference, you do not have to actually click that exact spot.

After doing so, you will see this this screen as indicated below.

E4K12rh.jpg

I will leave it up to you to discover the rest, good luck.

Edited by Xekrin

4 hours ago, Xekrin said:

i incorrectly assumed it was self explanatory, my apologies.  Here are some detailed instructions.

First go to your Incubator and tap the X key (this is the default Key for interaction, if you changed it in keymapping I cannot help you.

If you made it into the incubation screen refer to the screenshots below.

JA7xCD8.jpg?1

The box outlined in red can be clicked anywhere, the arrow indicator is for reference, you do not have to actually click that exact spot.

After doing so, you will see this this screen as indicated below.

E4K12rh.jpg

I will leave it up to you to discover the rest, good luck.

It wasn't necessary for you to treat me like a noob, I thought the option would just be there on the main screen. And I solved my problem before you posted this. >:(

2 minutes ago, WarIsaac2.0 said:

It wasn't necessary for you to treat me like a noob, I thought the option would just be there on the main screen. And I solved my problem before you posted this. >:(

Apologies if that is how you saw it, but this

5 hours ago, WarIsaac2.0 said:

Really?

reply to my first response led me to believe I wasn't being clear.  Glad you figured it out.  Happy Day.