Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Math Problem

EzTactic

Question

Right so basically I'm pretty bad when it comes to math and frankly I'm unsure where to start with this anyway.

With the way I have built my Banshee I have done it for Resonance Sonar and in doing so I've found that with the Warframe builder site AI take 1495.00% damage on the weak points. This has been achieved with 299% strength and six former but with recent changes to Warframe and the addition of Nidus I've found that I can gain nearly 400% Power strength. The way this works is so far me and another player in the party have Growing power on which stacked together is 50% extra power strength, now with Nidus if he gains that extra power strength from growing power and then links to the banshee (Me) he is also giving whatever amount extra power strength and for sake of the example lets says that's another addition 50% power strength so that's 399% Power at this point now the question is how much damage would enemies be taking at this point?

299% Power Strength  =  1495.00% Damage taken

399% Power Strength = ??????

Also Spamming sonar also increases the amount you do due to the weak points overlapping and stacking damage.

A link to the stats of Banshee on warframe builder

Edited by Sparrtann

5 answers to this question

Base multiplicator of Banshee's Sonar: 5x (enemies take 500% damage)

Add a 299% multiplicator to everything: 5x becomes 2.99 times 5 = 14.95x (1495%), as in your case

Add instead a 399% multiplicator: 5x becomes 3.99 times 5 = 19.95x (1995%)

So with a linked Nidus you'll inflict 20 times the damage. (Haven't tested, I just used the numbers in Warframe Builder and in the wiki).

I made a post about this on the Nidus wiki page. It would seem Banshee is now capable of a 6,000% Sonar.

To get the numbers use the decimal version not the percentage 5 * ( 1 + 1.99) = 14.95 = 1,495%

Thought as long as Resonance causes multiplicative overlaps it's still prolly more valuable to have Duration.. As an 8x Sonar overlap is 6,400%

Nidus' Power buff is multiplicative. So a typical Nidus is going to be around 100% bonus Power strength which doubles the Power Strength stat.

Growing Power Aura x4 (100%), Day Equinox (80%), Nidus (299% Base) Link Into Banshee = 1,192% Power Strength. Haven't tested this though.