The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for 'Melee-Only' Conclave Mode

Tradl3s

Hey, i've been wanting there to be a 'Melee-Only' mode in conclave for a while now. Not only does it sound really fun, It also makes me cringe when i (or someone else) attempts at using melee only in a normal conclave match, only to die a whole lot to someone's abilities or sniper-range weapons. It would also let players make better use of the Conclave stances there are, as i rarely EVER see these used. 

- Tradl3s

While a melee only mode would be really fun, I don't think it's worth dividing the playerbase across more game modes at this time. With current complaints about lack of occupied matches and dead hours in even the most popular mode (FFA), I just don't think it's a good idea.

Besides, encouraging other players to join in on the melee fight works...well, sometimes. I actually was in a few matches last night where the whole server only used melee. I guess just try that for now.

I don't think that this would be a great idea right now, as posted above, Conclave needs to be bigger in order to add more of these variants and melee only mode would be...very bland in my opinion so maybe adding some power ups like faster attack speed, more damage, invicible instead of energy and health orbs would be more interesting or at least in my opinion.

21 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

grabs Jat Kittag*

*grabs stance

The Jag Kittag was nerfed in the second update of Silver Groove so maybe it would be something like Mios.