Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accidentally Cured the Helminth Virus

JabberwockFish

Question

6 answers to this question

Play the game. Find a Nidus. Have a one-game stand. 7 days later...

Edit: As other has mentioned below, you'll probably want to run with another frame to try to get infected. Once the cyst is cured (by sitting in the chair again), that frame may no longer be re-infected.

How long will we have to wait to start seeing threads with people complaining that they had cure ALL their frames (before making a single Charger) and now want one? *Getting bucket of water ready*

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

Not sure if its a Nidus thing to be able to be reinfected or not but as far as I know once the cyst is cured that particular warframe can no longer be infected with the cyst.  You will have to sacrifice another frame's innocence to get space herpes back.

Edited by SiadriK
hi

pretty sure once you've cured the cyst you can't get it again on that frame, none of my cured ones have been reinfected, so you'll need to infect a different frame (you may already have been infected if you've used other frames with a nidus).... would be nice to be able to 'reinfect' nidus at the very least though as that was the first frame I cured (did get my charger first though)....

Edited by LSG501