The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some People Will Never Forget

Voltage

I still miss Vesper. Ran so many missions to try and kill the Fomorian, but it still died. The folks that were on the relay when it blew got to see something that'll never happen again, which is one of the rarest experiences in Warframe.

Back in the days of pre u 18, trin rework aka nerf, excal god covert lethality combo, Kiste, BoltorP vs SomaP, Back when damage 1.0 was a thing and acrid and flux rifle killed lvl 700 in a few ticks, we used to have skill cards, we used to have skill slots where skill point were invested

aw i have a nice memory from today actually!

i was doing a kuva flood mission, and it was survival, and on eris to top it all off. everything was hectic and the siphon was absorbing all of the kuva since everyone kept going down. there were so many enemies that it was getting hard to see. at some point 2 people just straight up left, leaving me and another person. this person kept going down and i couldn't revive them as the worm only needed 1 more thing of kuva to get the thing to explode. i somehow managed to do it and get us the kuva, all while swarmed with enemies and having to revive the other player continuously and to top it off, life support was completely at 0.

at the end the other player went "wow you're a boss" n it just made me smile!! :0) it felt nice to be able to do something after being ditched by teammates who thought we couldn't do it.

:satisfied: