Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could someone show me good Oberon and Equinox builds?

(PSN)KnightGethen

Question

13 answers to this question

IdB0wIf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IdB0wIf.jpg )

Allows decent power for attacking, allows decent duration for using his support abilities, gives you enough range to make Reckoning worthwhile, has decent amounts of CC through Hallowed Reckoning (causes procs on any enemy that steps through it, meaning more radiation fun for everyone!). Decent survivability.

4 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

IdB0wIf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IdB0wIf.jpg )

Allows decent power for attacking, allows decent duration for using his support abilities, gives you enough range to make Reckoning worthwhile, has decent amounts of CC through Hallowed Reckoning (causes procs on any enemy that steps through it, meaning more radiation fun for everyone!). Decent survivability.

Thanks man.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Equinox/t_30_4230230330_4-3-5-5-6-5-6-4-5-13-2-3-34-8-5-55-5-5-57-0-5-411-1-10-481-7-10-615-9-5_57-8-411-8-13-7-4-9-6-6-55-6-5-9-481-7-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-38

This is my equinox Maim build (day form 4th ability)

run around with provoke and maim open, you will be killing everything in 20-30lvl missions, equinox is a beast with 3 more players in squad with you because the enemies your teammates killed withing affinity range also storages damage for your next  maim deactivation. I prefer quick thinking over health/shield mods because equinox is a squishy frame overall, all the health/shield you have will be gone within seconds if you stuck under heavy fire so quick thinking and being mobile works for me and if i stuck under fire i deactivate the maim before i die, constitution because i hate being knocked down waiting extra couple of seconds for my frame to get up lol

Depends if ur doing CC, Heals Or Dmg

for my cc and Heal

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Equinox/t_30_4200430330_4-3-5-8-8-5-13-5-3-16-9-5-46-4-5-57-0-5-256-2-3-479-1-10-481-7-10-651-6-3_57-8-479-7-256-9-4-9-46-6-13-7-651-9-481-7-8-14-16-11_0/en/1-0-38

For Maim, just mod for range and efficiency+ natural talent. Anything else is ur choice.

This is my generalist build that trades survivability for a large variety of potent support powers. This build requires 4 prerequisites to really shine:

1. You are good at parkour to dodge enemy fire.
  2. You don't mind switching roles and committing to one form at a moment's notice.
  3. You have at least Zenurik and/or a Rank 3 Arcane Energize on her helmet or Syandana.
  4. Your weapon loadout can help compensate for damage and extra utility.
Spoiler

29apoiv.jpg

Highlights:

• Enemy Radar helps you find big groups to use her 2 and 4 on.
  • Duality specter (when geared right) can scout ahead, clear the area near you, distract/kill enemies while you revive teammates, etc.
  • Rest & Rage spreads like wildfire due to Calm & Frenzy, helping you save energy from needing to cast multiple times.
  • Pacify & Provoke can build up with Peaceful Provocation to drastically slow enemies (62%, hang around allies to build quick) and provide extra Power Strength (54%, combo with Maim to build quick).
  • With Zenurik and Arcane Energize you are very unlikely to run out of energy and can keep her 3 & 4 up for a very long time.

28c2fxv.jpg

Spoiler

kve9Rwm.jpg

This is my Sleepquinox. Few simple variations on the standard version of this build.

The augment for Rest with this build has a spread range of 12.5m. A status or hybrid melee weapon specced for gas is ideal for this build (Lacera is my personal favorite). Don't use finishers. The trick is to find a group, cast Rest on them, switch to day form and activate Maim. Then hit the sleeping crowd with a broad melee swing. Not only will this cause a series of overlapping AOEs with stealth multipliers, all affected enemies will spread their sleep effect to enemies within 12.5m. If the affected targets are near enough, the gas proc will hit them at the same time, but will occur after the sleep effect. Which basically means it chains stealth multiplier gas procs between targets. This feeds Maim at an obscene rate. Don't deactivate Maim, though; wait until the 14 second chain-sleep expires, then switch to night form to automatically set off Maim, and begin the process again. You don't have to stick to a melee weapon for this to work. Any AOE weapon (preferably with high status chance specced gas) will work, such as Zarr, or Penta with Tether Grenades.

This build is absolutely monstrous and works against any faction. It's solo-worthy, but Natural Talent is necessary if you intend to try. If you're good at managing energy, you can substitute Fleeting for Streamline. But personally, I don't find it necessary. Sleep chains can only go so far before no targets are within 12m of each other, so you'll have to switch back to night eventually either way. You won't be hurting for energy orbs.

Tip: when an enemy "wakes up", the effect doesn't end right away. Until they exit the standing animation and start walking, they will take stealth damage and sleep will still spread from them.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

21 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

This is my generalist build that trades survivability for a large variety of potent support powers. This build requires 4 prerequisites to really shine:

1. You are good at parkour to dodge enemy fire.
  2. You don't mind switching roles and committing to one form at a moment's notice.
  3. You have at least Zenurik and/or a Rank 3 Arcane Energize on her helmet or Syandana.
  4. Your weapon loadout can help compensate for damage and extra utility.
  Reveal hidden contents

29apoiv.jpg

Highlights:

• Enemy Radar helps you find big groups to use her 2 and 4 on.
  • Duality specter (when geared right) can scout ahead, clear the area near you, distract/kill enemies while you revive teammates, etc.
  • Rest & Rage spreads like wildfire due to Calm & Frenzy, helping you save energy from needing to cast multiple times.
  • Pacify & Provoke can build up with Peaceful Provocation to drastically slow enemies (62%, hang around allies to build quick) and provide extra Power Strength (54%, combo with Maim to build quick).
  • With Zenurik and Arcane Energize you are very unlikely to run out of energy and can keep her 3 & 4 up for a very long time.

28c2fxv.jpg

That's a really nice build you got there!

Edited by Superflim
Better

Just now, Chipputer said:

I don't know if you've ever actually used Renewal, but it works plenty fine with slightly negative duration.

i said this exactly because i used it.

200 str 87 dur = 250 initial heal + 800 HoT in 16 sec(50hp/sec) and don't forget about only 3 sec blind after reckoning

i use 145 str 183 dur = 181 initial heal + 580 HoT in 5 sec(116hp/sec) and 7 sec blind on reckoning

what better?