The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs an Actual ENDGAME

Liew5439

Most players are casuals and dont want any endgame or steady progress, they want everything here and now, they want OP weapons right away, they don't want any challenge, they want to faceroll lvl100 sorties in 5 minutes. They want to play on easy with god-mode cheat and just farm quickly.

3 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Even Mot is not hard enough. Invisibility or not, there are loads of frames that can face-tank the enemies for long times. For example, I could tank the mobs on Mot for 1h without any invisibility with Chroma and was never downed.

And Simulor...really? You are saying it like it's something special when you don't use it with Mirage...

Use Chroma for an hour, it mean you have to recast 2 and 3 every minute... need to focus, and love the game. Usually players want just cheese all the missions for rewards, then complain because is too easy, no end game, ecc..

I'm pretty sure Simulor is effective even with Chroma, with a critical build. And it's too easy to use.

I do agree the starchart needs to be rebalanced to offer more challenging planets. Even pluto doesn't cut it... We need lvl 60-80-100 planets where survival / defense starts at these high levels.

Heck, if you want the best of both worlds, make it so that the "key" nodes required to clear a star chart planet are lower levels, to accomodate new player progression, but that side nodes that aren't required to reach bosses or junctions are much harder.

I've also proposed in the past a system where each node would have "hard mode" versions... Basically, every time you cleared a starchart mission ,you would unlock the "true version" of the node, with a higher level. This would allow newer players to clear the star chart relatively easyly, while allowing the rest of veterans to play on early starchart planets and still get proper XP , drops and challenge. In the current systems, entire tilesets are pretty much never played on because they reside on planets with low lvl enemies that give no xp or decent rewards. Another advantage of said method is it would avoid the situation of matching noobs with MR 23 powerhouses that simulor the whole map and run to the exit before the new player even gets out of the first few rooms of the map. Better to match new players with other new players and offer them a progression that's easyer.

-----------

That said, I'll give credit where credit is due. Sorties are a step in the right direction, so is the return of the new nightmare mode. The raids are also fine, although they get really boroign after a while and the RNG required to make a full set of arcane without buying them with plat is ludacris. I also love the fact that we're getting lvl 100 kuva floods every hour, and the return of endless void was great, although you still have to wait like 40 minutes to get a proper challenge.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

A real endgame requires the one thing Warframe will never have: balance.

Since they ditched damage 3.0, it's very unlikely this will ever happen. The only way I see them ever implementing some sort of endgame includes arbitrarily restricting player power for that mode, like e.g.: restricted mods for our weapons and severe limits to warframe powers.

I wouldn't mind a challenging and fun gamemode like for example... Killing Floor 2, that had no real rewards apart from some cosmetics (some sort of evolving sigil or syandana). Keep the unlocks and power progression in the grind mode and develop something that's fun to play regardless of our builds.

Edited by The_Doc

5 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Use Chroma for an hour, it mean you have to recast 2 and 3 every minute... need to focus, and love the game. Usually players want just cheese all the missions for rewards, then complain because is too easy, no end game, ecc..

I'm pretty sure Simulor is effective even with Chroma, with a critical build. And it's too easy to use.

Yeah, Simulor is effective even without Mirage, that is true. However, the way you phrased it meant something like Simulor was the only way to go to have an easy time. Without Mirage, lots of weapons are comparable with Simulor.

the dread comes from stalker, which requires you to defeat a boss and be attacked by him, ive fought him alone twice and twice i was killed, the first instantly, the second after a long fight, stalker and dread are hard to get, i only got it because i was helped