Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Completing a survival without killing anyone

Endorphinz

Question

I just recently got a riven mod, the challenge: Complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone. As far as "killing anyone" does this apply to bringing along companions, or other players to kill enemies for you, or would that fail the challenge as well?

If I can't do any of the above, does anyone have any tips as to how to complete this challenge without too much frustration?

8 answers to this question

• This challenge can be completed by using Ivara's Prowl ability to grab Life Support off enemies. However this is still reliant on chance as not every enemy will drop Life Support.
  • Opening Lockers and smashing containers will also sometimes drop Life Support capsules.
  • The chances of lockers opening be further increased by equipping Master Thief on your Warframe.
  • Allies killing enemies will also fail this challenge.
  • Additional modifiers include having to equip a Dragon Key.
  • Only five minutes are required to complete the challenge.
Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Yeah, this is one of the worse challenges to get, way worse than some of the finicky stealth ones. From what members of my clan have suggested to those with similar:

• Making enemies kill one another doesn't count. Nyx or Irradiated Disarm works wonders for people fond of that.
  • Master Thief or Scavenge, warframe and companion respectively, can be used to simply keep hitting boxes.
  • Ivara can apparently Prowl these out pretty easily.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame you for selling/trading for a different unrolled riven, though given how trade chat is a unreadable mess that might also be more difficult. Good luck.

Using a team with Nyx and Ivara can do this with ease. Nyx with Chaos (since those don't count as her kills) and Ivara with Invisibility + Cloak Arrows to keep herself and the Nyx hidden. Chaos-killed enemies drop LS, and Ivara can steal some to add onto that. I've helped a couple people with that method and it's pretty easy as long as Nyx can keep Chaos up. 

Best way to do it is with Ivara. Prowl the entire time, and pickpocket enemies for life support. One thing to note is you can only pickpocket a limited amount of enemies before they have all been pickpocketed because since you're not killing them no new enemies are spawning they are just being moved around the map to follow you.

Another thing that helps is bringing a pistol with a silencer mod on it to shoot crates open for life support. You don't want to use a melee or anything with AoE because enemies will still linger in your area and you risk killing one.