Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you feel the game is still "mature"

DeadScream

3 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

Did you read? You kill monsters AND humans with music and dancing ? Lol

What does that have to do with coloring your char ? Even with the brightes Pink on your body, you still look realistic. Not drifting into childish fantasy abstract content. It is absolut siiiiick.

Nothing in this game does have such kindergarten content/skills. We have even DNA explaining to "reproduce" kavas... HOW does a dancing Nard fit into this game? ZERO. Nada. Null.

I think you are obsessing too much over a particular frame. There is nothing childish about music or dancing -- most people in fact, who enjoy the kind of music and dancing you are talking about, are, in fact, adults themselves. 

You don't like it personally for some reason, that's fine. But if you are going to let your enjoyment of the game be ruined by one frame that is your problem, not DE's or ours. 

She fits just fine like all the other zany space age stuff. Not everything has to be super gritty and serious to be adult. That's not what adult or childish means. 

Just now, P0Pz said:

Did you read? You kill monsters AND humans with music and dancing ? Lol

What does that have to do with coloring your char ? Even with the brightes Pink on your body, you still look realistic. Not drifting into childish fantasy abstract content. It is absolut siiiiick.

Nothing in this game does have such kindergarten content/skills. We have even DNA explaining to "reproduce" kavas... HOW does a dancing Nard fit into this game? ZERO. Nada. Null.

By that mindset, neither does space pirates, rift magicians , tree frogs, bird people, a deluxe skin where one is literally a DJ, a flight attendant skin, insects, a mummy.... The list goes on my friend. Warframes all have unique and interesting looks and themes, but your somehow ignored that when it has been a thing for years now. End of topic. 

5 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

a deluxe skin where one is literally a DJ

Dood, there's a difference between looking like a DJ and dancing in the middle of an enemy ship just because wub wub music and sound waves everywhere :B 

I'm totally OK with DE doing whatever they want with their game. In all honnesty I was against emotes already, so the simple fact they have put this auto dance emote on the bard frames annoys me a lot (it "breaks my immersion"). But I still love the game for all the rest of the feature (except maybe the fact my warframe still acts disturbed for 2 sec after being switch teleported by a grineer commander when it should priorize on running away from dem bombards and gunners all around, but some people gotta love this "oh, where am I ? :o" gesture for some reason .-.)

1 minute ago, DeadScream said:

Dood, there's a difference between looking like a DJ and dancing in the middle of an enemy ship just because wub wub music and sound waves everywhere :B 

I'm totally OK with DE doing whatever they want with their game. In all honnesty I was against emotes already, so the simple fact they have put this auto dance emote on the bard frames annoys me a lot (it "breaks my immersion"). But I still love the game for all the rest of the feature (except maybe the fact my warframe still acts disturbed for 2 sec after being switch teleported by a grineer commander when it should priorize on running away from dem bombards and gunners all around, but some people gotta love this "oh, where am I ? :o" gesture for some reason .-.)

That stun where he looks around is an honest pain, got me killed many times! 

Just now, FashionFrame said:

Be glad she doesn't dance like Majora. I'd take "tektonik" over the Can-Can and ballerina dancing any day. 

Well... Fair point. 

I just hope other warframes will not be forced to dance together when she uses her abilities 

54 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

By that mindset, neither does space pirates, rift magicians , tree frogs, bird people,

If humans conquer the space (ofc with spaceships..they will not swim or use ponys aaigh)

There will be ofc badboys that will try to get "free" materials/food. It is a "Could".

Rift Magician... Aka Mindcontroling "COULD" enable this. 

Tree frogs... already on earth?! COULD and IS.

a deluxe skin where one is literally a DJ, a flight attendant skin, insects, a mummy....

This are "COSTUMS" helloween ?? "COULD"

The list goes on my friend. Warframes all have unique and interesting looks and themes, but your somehow ignored that when it has been a thing for years now. End of topic. 

Everything in WF got a "COULD". NARD does not fit into WF. Zero. By any logic. Sry buddy. You are still missing the point. Period.

Edited by P0Pz

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think you are obsessing too much over a particular frame. There is nothing childish about music or dancing -- most people in fact, who enjoy the kind of music and dancing you are talking about, are, in fact, adults themselves. 

You don't like it personally for some reason, that's fine. But if you are going to let your enjoyment of the game be ruined by one frame that is your problem, not DE's or ours. 

She fits just fine like all the other zany space age stuff. Not everything has to be super gritty and serious to be adult. That's not what adult or childish means. 

Soo A DJ Frame fits to... whaaat in this game? I ask you.

A DJ Frame (still can not believe that...) that use music in a dancing way to kill mobs is ofc childish. We are Tennos. Not a sort of clowns.

Clowns play free? Aaigh

No. We fight. We kill stuff for a good reason. Bring back balance and peace within the systems. We are not out there to laugh or sing garbish nard stuff. We fight. If you say you like it . Okay. But it still does not change a thing that it does not fit into WF. 

Edited by P0Pz

8 minutes ago, Zepp_ said:

What ? Sorry I didn't listen your post can you repeat ? 

Joke aside, why do you say that ? The person was talking about the Joker who is a mad person. On warframe's side, the universe is full of characters who act like completely stupid or mad but it seems "too much to me" (<-- this is a rephrase of the answer I gave to the person when I said "I understand that, but...") 

11 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

If humans conquer the space (ofc with spaceships..they will not swim or use ponys aaigh)

There will be ofc badboys that will try to get "free" materials/food. It is a "Could".

Rift Magician... Aka Mindcontroling "COULD" enable this. 

Tree frogs... already on earth?! COULD and IS.

This are "COSTUMS" helloween ?? "COULD"

Everything in WF got a "COULD". NARD does not fit into WF. Zero. By any logic. Sry buddy. You are still missing the point. Period.

it's all just rise and repeat of when people whined about a Warframe using tentacles, or there being a cowgirl in a space game. It's all just subjective opinions that provide no actual logic other than "it's unnatural, therefore it shouldn't be in game." The point is there's variety, there's new, you're just afraid of new. Don't worry, it'll grow on you, like it has with the other whiners of hydroid, Mesa, and the many other frames that people were afraid didn't "fit" the lore. 

7 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

it's all just rise and repeat of when people whined about a Warframe using tentacles, or there being a cowgirl in a space game. It's all just subjective opinions that provide no actual logic other than "it's unnatural, therefore it shouldn't be in game." The point is there's variety, there's new, you're just afraid of new. Don't worry, it'll grow on you, like it has with the other whiners of hydroid, Mesa, and the many other frames that people were afraid didn't "fit" the lore. 

Hmm... dang... you got me...

I will take a rest and think about that.

Edit:

Nope. As long as i see no saber-rider pony ingame flying in space, this Nard does fit nowhere in WF.

Hydroid is hard at the limits agree but at least trys to be siriouse and is a "COULD" by throwing lil fragments from him that somehow grows fast alive but die also fast (no more energy).

Mesa...she use pistols. There is nothing realy bad to say. Everything at here is a COULD or/and IS.

NARD; Killing mobs with music while dancing arround...

is absolut a nogo. Naaa never. Indirectly a absolut hero copy from LoL. Naaah. This is a very bad joke from DE. Even Joker would start to QQ reading this.

Edited by P0Pz

18 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

Soo A DJ Frame fits to... whaaat in this game? I ask you.

A DJ Frame (still can not believe that...) that use music in a dancing way to kill mobs is ofc childish. We are Tennos. Not a sort of clowns.

Clowns play free? Aaigh

No. We fight. We kill stuff for a good reason. Bring back balance and peace within the systems. We are not out there to laugh or sing garbish nard stuff. We fight. If you say you like it . Okay. But it still does not change a thing that it does not fit into WF. 

What makes it childish? Because you said so? You are going to need to come up with something better than that. Again. You are obsessing over one frame out of 32 dont worry about it so much.

Using music to kill, using silence and sound waves to kill, using seamonster-tentacles to kill, using a legstomp tonfreeze gravity to kill, use a wormhole to kill, summon the dead to kill, use mindcontrol to kill, use magic remotecontrolled arrows to kill ....

This game is filled with nonsensical and magical heroes that only get away with it because of the tone and setting.

This game is not for kids. We dismember humans on a regular basis by the thousands.

Be more afraid when EVERYONE buys the Bards idle and dances ALL OVER THE RELAYS.

I would say the game feels less serious. Enemy bosses sound like bad childrens cartoon villains. I cringe every time I accidentally click on sorties and hear some pantomime villain threaten me in an embarrassing way. Pets and some of the fashion frame items also detract from a grittier more serious feel (though I love my pets and fashion, just saying how it feels).

The gameplay is mature, and the new textures and lighting effects have gone a long way towards improving the ambience and feel of actual levels. The core game can still feel as epic and dark.

I prefer not having voiced operators, and the lotus herself gets too much air time. I muted Ordis as soon as I found I could.

Now I love me some silly robot humor in a game I feel it fits in, fallout, portal, borderlands etc. Never fit my preference for warframe.

All these detract from a more serious feeling "mature" warframe for me, but mostly its just the style of voice acting I dont like(sorry).

12 minutes ago, (PS4)EVILFLUFFMONSTER said:

I would say the game feels less serious. Enemy bosses sound like bad childrens cartoon villains. I cringe every time I accidentally click on sorties and hear some pantomime villain threaten me in an embarrassing way. Pets and some of the fashion frame items also detract from a grittier more serious feel (though I love my pets and fashion, just saying how it feels).

The gameplay is mature, and the new textures and lighting effects have gone a long way towards improving the ambience and feel of actual levels. The core game can still feel as epic and dark.

I prefer not having voiced operators, and the lotus herself gets too much air time. I muted Ordis as soon as I found I could.

Now I love me some silly robot humor in a game I feel it fits in, fallout, portal, borderlands etc. Never fit my preference for warframe.

All these detract from a more serious feeling "mature" warframe for me, but mostly its just the style of voice acting I dont like(sorry).

If you keep the Limbo quest active but never finish it, you can do more than just mute ordis. You can make his annoying pop ups disappear forever. 

Whenever I am not doing another quest I keep my unfinished Iimbo quest as "active" and Ordis never even pops up (I don't even need to mute him, he never appears). 

I got Limbo by piggybacking off other people's excavations (well I was helping, but still). Just a neat little trick if you haven't finished that quest yet.