Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Efficiently/Expedient leveling of Corrupted Mods

(XBOX)doritospope1st

Question

I'm trying to break into that end-game segment at this point, and I find that in order to really complete a build, I need to have at least 3-5 maxed-out corrupted mods. I play as Trinity Prime, incidentally. However, the requirement to do so is something like 30k endo and 1.4mil credits per mod. I really don't see any effective way of acquiring 100,000 endo nor 6+ million credits. 

Even things like Extraction on Pluto don't award more than 400 endo or so, which would require in excess of 250+ runs to acquire. What am I missing?

13 answers to this question

Well credits wise you can get like 30-40k on Pluto Sechura first 5 Waves, Endo i noticed in the Kuva Fortress survival i get each hour like 1k Endo, and 1000-1200 Endo only commone Mod drops.

Thing is not just pure farming for such but also sell the other stuff you get for Endo and Credits.

That's why i still prefer sentinents over Kubrow/Kavats, i not miss out drops like mods to sell.

Hi, I'm a PC player. (just few patches forward) and you question is so general so i will try to answer it.
First of all your Hieracon idea makes sense but, you won't do 250+ because the enemy scale would reach like lvl 500 or something that is kinda unplayable. Just do 2-4 excavators and reload u the rotations on excavation go 1234->aabc on hieracon it's a: endo, credits; b :uncommon aka silver mod, or neo relic; and c rare aka golden mod or axi relic. I think you get the idea.
Another thing you can try (i'm not sure do you have ayatans) but they give you 1.someting k endo for a full ayatan sculpture with stars, you want to make sure u farm some of those and buy some, from trades.
Sorites also gave endo even in your patch.
So the general conclusion do all of those things, also dissolve mods in endo. it takes like 2-3 days max to farm 30k endo for me. It takes time in deed but is achievable.

Hieracon 1 Extractor for credits is most efficient, 2 if you want Endo aswell.

Arena 3 with 4 People is the most efficient way to get Endo. If you are alone just do Hieracon 2 Extractors, chance to get 400 Endo on A rotation.

5 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

Hieracon 1 Extractor for credits is most efficient, 2 if you want Endo aswell.

Arena 3 with 4 People is the most efficient way to get Endo. If you are alone just do Hieracon 2 Extractors, chance to get 400 Endo on A rotation.

The thing is "a" gives you either endo or credit on the first one. So a second will take you 100 seconds more+travel time and the travel distance. However "the lecta meta" is still a legit credit farm even after the nerf.

Just now, Forsaken. said:

The thing is "a" gives you either endo or credit on the first one. So a second will take you 100 seconds more+travel time and the travel distance. However "the lecta meta" is still a legit credit farm even after the nerf.

Well yea, if he just want credits he does 1, if he wants Endo and take his chances he can do 2.

You can dissolve all your spare trash mods for some extra endo as well as get the occasional endo drop from just killing enemies. Also you can go for a budget build where you leave those corrupted mods at rank 8 or something because it will cost much less for almost having the effect of the rank 10 equivalent.

Okay, so I understand everything everyone is saying, as I already mentioned in my opening post. Hieracon has a 25% chance, or around that, to give 400 endo in the first two extractors. That means that I'd need to do reset the mission 250 times, assuming that endo drops every time. Its much closer to 1000 times. That's absurd, that's 100+ hours of farming endo solely.

There's really nothing else to be done?

38 minutes ago, (XB1)doritospope1st said:

Okay, so I understand everything everyone is saying, as I already mentioned in my opening post. Hieracon has a 25% chance, or around that, to give 400 endo in the first two extractors. That means that I'd need to do reset the mission 250 times, assuming that endo drops every time. Its much closer to 1000 times. That's absurd, that's 100+ hours of farming endo solely.

There's really nothing else to be done?

But getting from rank 0 to rank 7 is relatively cheap. You only need 7,500 endo and 350,000 credits (I think). A rank 7 corrupted mod is gonna be pretty good.

Rank 9 to rank 10 is the real killer. 15,000 endo and 750,000 credits. Ouch! I mulled over my serration for a long time. Was 15% more damage worth that? Eventually I had the credits and endo and made the plunge. It probably wasn't worth it.

Indeed, it's a grind. But indeed, you're playing Warframe.

For Endo, Rathuum arena in Sedna is very good although you will need "meta" or strong weapons since Executioners are very tough and they deal a lot of damage to your warframe in short time.

Playing alone can be a good option if you are able to handle it, I find warframe with invisibility with decent duration and efficiency can help stealth kill the Executioners, also if have Ash, Ash with Fatal Teleport augment or smoke bomb Bladestorming can be very effective too since bleed damage from BS is decent.

I usually find my self with 500 - 750 Endo each run which takes about 4 - 7 minutes average (3rd arena with highest level, 25 executioner kills) with squad made of Nekros, two Ash and Trinity. For a little bonus, completing the arena has low chance to reward you with rare melee stances like Astral Twilight, Tempo Royale and Crimson Dervish.

Other sources of Endo can also be from Ayatan sculptures which you can find in normal mission or Maroo's weekly Ayatan Sculpture hunt, fitting every slot will give you more endo than empty ones then trade it to Maroo for pure endo piles. Doing sortie missions has potential reward which gives you 4k Endo or Sortie exclusive Ayatan sculpture that gives you 2k by default but almost 4k when fully slotted.  Excavating in Hieracon could also work but it takes time and rewards can vary each run so it is pretty inconsistent.

I am still poor on Endo and credits and there are many primed and corrupted mods to max but as a temporary solution, I just leave them at rank 8 or 9 to get the most out of it until I am able to max it.

Edited by AlexLYH

Personally, I would set a goal of 5-10 Hieracon runs a day. That breaks up your grind a bit, and doing other content will keep the credits and Endo still coming in at a slightly slower rate.

If you have someone that can help you, do 2 Excavators on Hieracon; they can start the 2nd one shortly after the first, and you can extract with both excavators with only about 30seconds extra added on. If you are solo, just do 1 at a time.

Hieracon base provides 24.4k credits for mission completion. I usually get another 1k-3k on actual credit drops, depending on luck. If you have a credit booster, double all of that.

In addition, while farming Hieracon and other nodes, you will be constantly picking up Mods that you don't need. Melt them down: into Endo, into Credits, whichever you are further behind on. The huge array of common mods that you will get, and don't need all those duplicates of, will gain you a surprising amount of credits and/or Endo.

In addition, play the game normally! When you do Rep missions for your Syndicate, keep an eye out for Ayatans while hunting Medallions. Each Ayatan can be worth from 2k-5k Endo easily. In addition, I'm sure you must still need other components of some kind for Warframes/Weapons. Consider finding out what you need (nano spores, mut samples, etc) and doing a few farming missions of those each day as well. Since Endo is a drop off normal enemies, and so are credits, then you will be directly adding to this goal as you work your way towards others.

Also, speaking of normal enemy drop tables, NEKROS! Since he has a 50%+ chance (when using maxed Desecrate; I think it's like 54%) to re-roll the dead enemy's drop table, then you get additional chances at Mods, Endo and Materials all at once.

Good hunting, Tenno!