Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have no idea what to do

GamerWiz

Question

This game is fun, but is way to hard. I literally have to play for months before I actually get something that I want to get. Currently, I am trying to get argon crystals to make the tonker. I literally have scoured everywhere and have found nothing. Another thing that bothers me is players leaving whenever I join. Look... I know I'm a complete and total noob, but the reason why is because nobody bothers to help me. I see all these people around me with primes and crap, and I'm just sitting here left in the dust... Please help me!

12 answers to this question

Feel free to add me aswell. I can help answer any [lets be honest, hopefully most?] questions you have.

Same forums name and everything. :) 

Also! You may want to check out the wiki, or a quick google search to figure out where somethings drop, for instance; Argon Crystals only drop in Void tile sets. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Edited by Fuzzi
Adding wiki link. :)

For getting argon I would suggest doing a void capture mission. What I do is ignore the enemies and go straight for the argon pelagacite ( I think that's what it's called). Its a big purple crystal that has a guaranteed argon if you break it.

Also unless you have good mods the Tonkor is kinda eh. 

My top tip would be to find a good clan to help you out, most (including mine) are more than happy to!

Edit: I'll be a massive sellout too, here's my clan post if you're interested: 

Edited by _Mozzy_
Decided to be a massive sellout

5 hours ago, Sinanju0608 said:

I know this is a serious topic but I can't help but laugh at "tonker". One letter change makes it absurdly funny to me for some reason

Bonkers....

I'd say someone just taxi him to the void. Problem solved.