Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave-only augments - Copy some in to pve?

Temragon

Since I just started paying any attention to conclave with this event, I notice pvp has some really cool augments. I don't want to come in and "MINE MINE MINE" everything, but pve copies or pve-usability of some of these would be really cool. Mesa's waltz, Atlas' rumbled, etc. They seem like they would work fairly well without much modification.

6 hours ago, Naftal said:

A mod slot just to be able to roll while peacemakering is insulting to pve.

They should just let us move while using peacemaker normally, remove auto aim while moving.

I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

9 hours ago, Temragon said:

Since I just started paying any attention to conclave with this event, I notice pvp has some really cool augments. I don't want to come in and "MINE MINE MINE" everything, but pve copies or pve-usability of some of these would be really cool. Mesa's waltz, Atlas' rumbled, etc. They seem like they would work fairly well without much modification.

Oh I do agree, some of these would be fun gimmicks to PvE like sword alone, explosive demise, the stances, etc. But some of them would need to receive some modifications in order to be actually useful in PvE because Atlas' augment mode would need more than 500 health to actually be useful.

DE please make this happen.

Edited by (PS4)TheKiller9805

12 hours ago, (PS4)TheKiller9805 said:

Oh I do agree, some of these would be fun gimmicks to PvE like sword alone, explosive demise, the stances, etc. But some of them would need to receive some modifications in order to be actually useful in PvE because Atlas' augment mode would need more than 500 health to actually be useful.

DE please make this happen.

Well, not really modification, just make it scale with Power Strenght. There is zero way to get PStr in Conclave, so it would make them somewhat better on PvE and still be balanced on PvP.

Also, DE, please, it's been a year since Conclave 2.0 released, just let us use Conclave mods on PvE.