Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.3

[DE]darryl1

Don't really feel the "Alert System v 2.0"...Everything is pretty the same, same artifacts, same sniper scavenger, sniper scavenger, pistol scavenger, sniper scavenger...

And two vauban alerts, a Forma, Heat sword and Heat dagger BPs in the last two days.

They changed the reward generation code to reduce the chances of 'famines', not change the rewards...

Please do this..... I hate the false sense of speed!

Given how much the Speed is boosting your 'Frames movement now, why is there even the "speed blur" now?  It made sence when you took off like a shot, but a sedate 20 mph doesn't even make the stereotypical granny's head spin.

Edited by Cytobel

I actually like the FOV increase with the Volt's speed power. If anything it's more useful than the speed itself.

Fix silly Gorgon sound effect, seriously does a mini machine gun sound that way, I think not.

Firstly, the Gorgon isn't remotely a real weapon.

Anyway, compare the sound the Gorgon currently makes to something like an M249 SAW, a 5.56mm light machine gun, and note that if anything, the Gorgon would likely be a significantly less powerful sounding weapon. The Gorgon must be firing pretty low caliber rounds given both it's relative damage and the apparent size of it's magazine for the number of rounds it holds.

Of course, there are plenty of potentially plausible reasons for it sounding the way it does; from what it's made from, to how it's action works, to having an integral suppressor (very likely given the size of the barrel/cowling and the weapon's sound). The suppressor idea makes perfect sense for such a weapon, especially given that it's going to be used for sustained fire in enclosed environments.

Edited by Saenol