Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to improve trading

lightdragon64

not saying this will make trading perfect but it's a simple idea

how about we split trading into multiple channels?

i.e. one channel for people wanting to Sell something, another for people wanting to buy, and another for people wanting to trade?

perhaps even a completely separate channel for riven mods?

i believe that trade could use with some improvements because as of right now it's only a complete mess... i can't even count the amount of times that i have tried to write something simple like "WTB:(insert blank)" only to have it be shot up to the top of the screen and vanish because 2-200 people wrote messages along the lines of "WTS: GOD TIER mod Insert mod name here only wanting to sell for fifty trillion plat! also selling every single thing i own including Insert giant list of items here that takes up 3 screens" i think that splitting up the trade channel into multiple channels would allow for some of the chaos to settle down a bit.

what do you think?

also not sure where this belongs topic wise, so if it belongs somewhere else let me know i'll ask a mod to move it.

Edited by lightdragon64

I just wish we had a Selling and Buying page like the WishList in our profiles. It would be one more avenue that would be easier by checking out profiles and seeing the pricing and lists of what each player wants to sell and buy. Finish a mission, check out the "The Just Met" section in "Communications" and "Friends." See those player profiles and shop their wares and call for a trade.  

40 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I just wish we had a Selling and Buying page like the WishList in our profiles. It would be one more avenue that would be easier by checking out profiles and seeing the pricing and lists of what each player wants to sell and buy. Finish a mission, check out the "The Just Met" section in "Communications" and "Friends." See those player profiles and shop their wares and call for a trade.  

To create more human interaction and less toxicity, I think this idea is very good but the profile should not include a price, just the item. This way players have a conversation on pricing and it's not like warframe market where there are 2 groups:

The desperate

The greedy

In addition to the sell/buy list of things we can add to our profiles, it would be bloody nice if DE could place a thing on said profile to show if we're online or not. I hate trying to use the warframemarket site to buy small things for friends and message them ingame, yet to find out that they're offline. A small indicator or whatever would be great.