Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawned with my conclave Soma in Hearts and arrows event?

SereneTone

Question

So I rarely do conclave with the exception of the last event with Nikanas and Hikou and with this new event I thought I'd try it out, use the Paris and play 6 matches at least, sounds easy. I enter a public match and the round starts, My Excalibur spawns in with the soma. My first thought was "oh the bow must be optional" so I played on. I'm seeing everyone else using the Paris and to my surprise no guns besides me and my arsenal. I played on and next thing I know I'm seeing people saying that I'm being reported!

I stopped and talked to everyone in the match to tell them I spawned in with the weapons and asked if I had to equip my Paris or if it was automatically equipped like the last event (Nikana and Hikou). I'm asking now if anyone else has experienced this and maybe to check if its a bug or something, I don't want to risk getting reported or banned +2000 hours of playing and I'm going to have another go at the event and see if I'm automatically given a Paris or if I have to equip it in the conclave arsenal.

Thank you.

8 answers to this question

Just now, Blazie said:

No no, I wouldn't dare, I love Warframe too much to risk something like that, especially after +2000 hours of playtime, having my own clan with friends and spending money on plats and prime accessories.

Nether do I, I played normally thinking the Paris was optional, plus I jumped into a game as soon as the event started, I didn't see an option for the hearts and arrows event in the conclave until my second run. is there any way to contact DE about the issue? I honestly dont want to risk being banned over an accidental bug :(

If you're that concerned send in a ticket to support making them aware and a topic in the bug section for conclave.

Just now, LokiTheCondom said:

They can't ban you for discovering a bug.

But since you had a high RoF hitscan weapon against clunky charged projectile weapons, I'd say you shoulda stayed and exploit it while you still can!

True, I'm going to leave a comment on the main page just to let people know in case it happens to them or they see someone like that.

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

You aren't going to get in trouble, wasn't your fault. I've seen bugs like that happen. Should just enjoy it and clean up with your soma, top place was handed to you!

I guess thats true, I always play games by their rules and when I saw someone saying I was going to be reported I just panicked and stopped playing :s

7 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

They can't ban you for discovering a bug.

But since you had a high RoF hitscan weapon against clunky charged projectile weapons, I'd say you shoulda stayed and exploit it while you still can!

While I don't condone such behaviours it would've been interesting to see how many kills you could've racked up.

However, it probably would've really annoyed people, encouraged mass reporting and potentially a telling off from DE for not quitting and in a sense, exploiting, as you did stand to gain from such glitch.

Edited by Naith

2 minutes ago, Blazie said:

True, I'm going to leave a comment on the main page just to let people know in case it happens to them or they see someone like that.

I guess thats true, I always play games by their rules and when I saw someone saying I was going to be reported I just panicked and stopped playing :s

Well as long you're not using any hacks or display any sort abusive behavior, I doubt you could be banned.

Just now, Naith said:

While I don't condone such behaviours it would've been interesting to see how many kills you could've racked up.

However, it probably would've really annoyed people, encouraged mass reporting and potentially a telling off from DE from not quitting.

I'd personally love to see how much salt piles up

Just now, LokiTheCondom said:

Well as long you're not using any hacks or display any sort abusive behavior, I doubt you could be banned.

I'd personally love to see how much salt piles up

No no, I wouldn't dare, I love Warframe too much to risk something like that, especially after +2000 hours of playtime, having my own clan with friends and spending money on plats and prime accessories.

5 minutes ago, Naith said:

However, it probably would've really annoyed people, encouraged mass reporting and potentially a telling off from DE for not quitting and in a sense, exploiting, as you did stand to gain from such glitch.

Nether do I, I played normally thinking the Paris was optional, plus I jumped into a game as soon as the event started, I didn't see an option for the hearts and arrows event in the conclave until my second run. is there any way to contact DE about the issue? I honestly dont want to risk being banned over an accidental bug :(

16 minutes ago, Naith said:

If you're that concerned send in a ticket to support making them aware and a topic in the bug section for conclave.

Okay, I'll do that now, Thank you all for your help! Also I played another round and I spawned in with just the Paris.

Edited by Blazie