Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta x Kuva Farming

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

10 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, maj.death said:

You need to not be in your operator form. Only your frame will receive the charm effect. Not the operator, as with all single target buffs.

So not in operator form by end of the mission, explosion of the kuva siphon, during each cloud capture?

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch

10 minutes ago, maj.death said:

obviously the loser who doesnt own a smeeta.

Not sure, that someone like that  apears after this Topic. We can just expect another wave of: Companions are insta dead in Kuva missions. TBH, waiting for 120s buff and then synergy it with destruction of last Braid, I think running Kuva "normally" will probably cost u less time.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Not sure, that someone like that  apears after this Topic. We can just expect another wave of: Companions are insta dead in Kuva missions. TBH, waiting for 120s buff and then synergy it with destruction of last Braid, I think running Kuva "normally" will probably cost u less time.

Yeah I noticed that too. You have to be lucky to have the right charm activated and in lots of cases, the companion is simply insta killed, no bleed out...

23 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

TBH, waiting for 120s buff and then synergy it with destruction of last Braid, I think running Kuva "normally" will probably cost u less time.

It would. Don't stick around waiting for the buff. At most, put off capturing the last cloud until you finish the mission.

It's a nice bonus if it happens to happen.
Spoiler alert: You'll be lucky to get 1 boosted Kuva per 20 missions.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

in lots of cases, the companion is simply insta killed, no bleed out...

Which is why you use a frame with invis and ignore everyone but the Kuva clouds.   

Just make sure you neutralize any AoE units, if there are non-Grineer around.

... Would really like them to fix that, though.
Even dying and spending a revive doesn't revive pets killed that way.

Edited by Chroia

45 minutes ago, Chroia said:

It would. Don't stick around waiting for the buff. At most, put off capturing the last cloud until you finish the mission.

It's a nice bonus if it happens to happen.
Spoiler alert: You'll be lucky to get 1 boosted Kuva per 20 missions.

Correct 

52 minutes ago, Chroia said:

Which is why you use a frame with invis and ignore everyone but the Kuva clouds.   

Just make sure you neutralize any AoE units, if there are non-Grineer around.

... Would really like them to fix that, though.
Even dying and spending a revive doesn't revive pets killed that way.

I tested this in Simulacrum, but had no enough time, result: While in HUD DEAD appeared the Companion visisibly, without Bleed Waipont, bleed from then disappeared, not sure if this have something to do with Broken Scepter mechanics.