Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a year without warframe!!!

neto333

Question

Hello lovely warframe community, i havent played warframe for more than a year, and there are a lot of new things. 

So basically i want to ask 3 things:

Currently i have Chroma, excalibur, frost, hydroid, loki, mesa, mirage, nekros, nova, nyx, rhino prime, trinity and valkyr. So first and most important is what do you recommend me to get as my next frame??? 

What do you think that is the biggest change in the game???

Also i saw a promotion or something like that saying that for 50$ you get a liset prime, a saita prime and some other stuff, is this a good deal??

14 answers to this question

Take a look at all the Warframes and pick which one seems appealing to you.

The biggest change is a hard one. Core gameplay isn't really different, there's just more stuff. Do some quests.

That bundle would be the prime accessories pack. I personally would not recommend it. For fifty bucks, you get a couple of skins you will rarely see. That bundle is not worth the cost at all. Hold out for the next one.

1) Really, with the Warframes you have, you're set. There's no other Warframes that are critically important that you need to pick up. Look at them in the market and see if there's one that has a design that appeals to you.

2) Probably the biggest change is the addition of Riven Mods and Kuva Farming. I'd recommend finishing up The War Within Quest before looking too deeply into those concepts though.

3) No, Prime Accessories aren't really worth it. They're for players that enjoy exclusive cosmetics and who want to help support the game, but that's about it.

Welcome back. GET ALL THE FRAMES! At least that's what I did :) Sadly you missed the unvaulting of Ember and Frost Prime but with a single -75% off platinum you'll be able to get both of them.
There's been a good amount of changes, star chart UI, no more fusion cores (now it's endo), no more Void (now it's fissures), Riven mods...

Also, Prime bundles are not worth it. Overpriced. If you can buy a Prime bundle, buy a bunch of tennogen instead.
Worth it if you're a collector but you don't seem to be one.

Just now, AdunSaveMe said:

Take a look at all the Warframes and pick which one seems appealing to you.

The biggest change is a hard one. Core gameplay isn't really different, there's just more stuff. Do some quests.

That bundle would be the prime accessories pack. I personally would not recommend it. For fifty bucks, you get a couple of skins you will rarely see. That bundle is not worth the cost at all. Hold out for the next one.

Ok thank you. But what do you think that they could be a good selection?? i know that the game is pretty good balanced, but there are some popular choices that more people prefer.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

1) Really, with the Warframes you have, you're set. There's no other Warframes that are critically important that you need to pick up. Look at them in the market and see if there's one that has a design that appeals to you.

2) Probably the biggest change is the addition of Riven Mods and Kuva Farming. I'd recommend finishing up The War Within Quest before looking too deeply into those concepts though.

3) No, Prime Accessories aren't really worth it. They're for players that enjoy exclusive cosmetics and who want to help support the game, but that's about it.

Thank you.

Just now, Acersecomic said:

Welcome back. GET ALL THE FRAMES! At least that's what I did :) Sadly you missed the unvaulting of Ember and Frost Prime but with a single -75% off platinum you'll be able to get both of them.
There's been a good amount of changes, star chart UI, no more fusion cores (now it's endo), no more Void (now it's fissures), Riven mods...

Also, Prime bundles are not worth it. Overpriced. If you can buy a Prime bundle, buy a bunch of tennogen instead.
Worth it if you're a collector but you don't seem to be one.

Thank you :) Any frame recomendation?

Just now, neto333 said:

Currently i have Chroma, excalibur, frost, hydroid, loki, mesa, mirage, nekros, nova, nyx, rhino prime, trinity and valkyr. So first and most important is what do you recommend me to get as my next frame??? 

If you haven't prime versions from your list, then collect it...For example: Vauban prime, Valkyr prime, Trinity prime and etc

About usual frames - i think, you need to create volt or finish quests for titania ("Silver groove" New loka - relay) or nidus ("Glast gambit" Perrin Sequence - relay)

Just now, neto333 said:

I'm almost in the game for a year. This changes have self advantages and disadvantages. We saw new quests, new interesting frames, new mechanic with operator (its new system and have small capabilities, but devs promised to improve it soon), riven mods! But we remember and mourn about drako, about sharing stealth affinity....about void usefull (Now we need to go on rifts and waste relics. On the one hand, you're easily gets prime parts, on the other hand - you spent your relics faster than void keys... Some nerfs, more grinding :C

In general, this changes is really big, but not all changes are good

I've heard some people argue that the Prime Accessories are somewhat worth it for the extended boosters, that they may be technically cheaper than buying standard boosters for the same duration. However, that's only a factor if you care about boosters.

Edited by DaftMeat

The only good reason to buy prime accessories, in my opinion, are on the consoles. For ten more dollars (60$,USA) you would get 1350 platinum with the boosters and accessories, making the PA bundle more appealing. I've heard the reasons why, but it just seems to be abit unfair for what they are asking for currently on PC.

Do you guys think that the game is harder now??? i mean harder in the sense of being tedious, one think that i like about warframe is that the game is not p2win, but there is a good balance between effort and time, not like other games, where you can play days and is so ridiculous the amount of time that you need to spend, that they are almost forcing you to buy power ups or things like that.

1 hour ago, neto333 said:

Thank you.

Thank you :) Any frame recomendation?

Nidus, without a doubt it kicks so much freaking butt. Build for Range, Duration and Power with minimal efficiency, it can also be very tanky. It's HP only, no shields.

Also Banshee Prime has been leaked alongside with a new unique secondary Prime (shotgun with wide and narrow firespreads) and Helios Prime sentinel.

6 hours ago, neto333 said:

Hello lovely warframe community, i havent played warframe for more than a year, and there are a lot of new things. 

So basically i want to ask 3 things:

Also i saw a promotion or something like that saying that for 50$ you get a liset prime, a saita prime and some other stuff, is this a good deal??

first : try to be fast and get volt prime and odonata prime because they are about to leave the game and enter the vault.

second : loki, wyrm, nyx soma scindo, nova hikou vasto prime are now vaulted

third: start farming relics and get all the primes you can before further changes.

4: do all planet nodes and junctions and play the new cinematic quest TWW

5: do sorties for a TWW campaign exclusive reward ( didnt spoil it for you)

6: do trials / raids for arcane enhancements

7: wraith/vandal weapons parts can be found in invasions

8: baro the void trader has new stuff to sell

9: dont buy valkyr prime accessories. wait the end of the month and buy banshee prime acessories with syndana prime and sentinel prime accessories.

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

14 hours ago, neto333 said:

The value of prime accessories depends greatly on how much you want the platinum and the 90 day boosters that come along side the cosmetics.  Having constant credit and affinity boosters is a huge boost to an early / mid level player and everyone needs plat (the only question is do you want to buy it or get it via trading).