Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help getting Coaction Drift.

(PSN)Carnatus

Question

I'm looking to get Coaction Drift, but finding players willing to help me complete the Cooperation Test on Lua isn't proving a fruitful endeavor.

I've also been told that Coaction Drift has been "vaulted" but I've only ever seen weapons and warframes be vaulted.

I'm certainly not seeing a list of mods in the prime vault and it's not listed as vaulted on the wiki page, so I'm worried that maybe someone is spreading misinformation in order to con players out of an exorbitant amount of platinum, apparently up to 800p even.

If it really was removed from the game, I'm gonna be more than a little bit pissed, because that's just stupid- I can understand vaulting prime stuff so you can mess with supply and demand, but Coaction Drift is one of a kind and can't be substituted or replaced by anything else.

It's the only mod in the game that boosts Aura mods.

7 answers to this question

You just need 1 more player to do it if I recall right. Don't you have a friend or a clan mate you can do it together? I think its more difficult to find the correct trial room than the trial itself. Do Plato crossfire I think it's easy as a mission and you find that room in your path. Also don't worry as far as I know, they haven't vaulted the mod. So if you need/want to buy it for platinum, 10p to 15p tops will be more than enough. If you are in a clan ask your clan mates, they might give it to you for free or trade you with something else.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Carnatus said:

As for the person who told me the mod got vaulted, should I find and report them or what?

There is not much offense you could report him for. If saying false information would be reportable then I guess half of region chat would qualify :)

He could be misinformed himself, maybe even tricked by someone else and happy that he has "rare vaulted mod" that will make him rich...

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

There is not much offense you could report him for. If saying false information would be reportable then I guess half of region chat would qualify :)

He could be misinformed himself, maybe even tricked by someone else and happy that he has "rare vaulted mod" that will make him rich...

Possibly.