Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i just came back and i want to know

Awee22

Question

9 answers to this question

I find it strange that you didn't get any endo from doing heiracon rotation A especially when doing it for 10 runs.

Endo sometimes may drop on rotation B instead A on some missions.

In general though any higher end (lvl 30+) excavations missions should drop plenty of endo.

Edited by Flustershy

From my experience, running Assur, Uranus awards 400 endo on Rotation A quite frequently and it's quite easy to do. Hieracon is also a mission you can reliably do, but the drop tables for Excavation are absurdly polluted, so it's unlikely you'll get a lot of Endo, in favor of credits and crap mods with the occasional relic. 

14 minutes ago, Flustershy said:

I find it strange that you didn't get any endo from doing heiracon rotation A especially when doing it for 10 runs.

Endo sometimes may drop on rotation B instead A on some missions.

In general though any higher end (lvl 30+) excavations missions should drop plenty of endo.

It's nothing strange, it just RNG. Since the chance is 25%, it's possible to not get it in 10 tries. And something tells me he only did only one as 'A' rotation, not the first two...

7 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

It's nothing strange, it just RNG. Since the chance is 25%, it's possible to not get it in 10 tries. And something tells me he only did only one as 'A' rotation, not the first two...

i said rotation A which means first and second excav,,i`m not dumb ,,,and still 25% of 20excav and 0 endo ..

7 minutes ago, Awee22 said:

i said rotation A which means first and second excav,,i`m not dumb ,,,and still 25% of 20excav and 0 endo ..

cQ3elHF.gif

It's most certainly not impossible still. In the same way, it sometimes happened that I got 6 x 400 Endo in a row (first 1000).

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

Hieraccon used to be the perfect place to farm R5 cores back in the day. But now i think that the best way to farm endo is with a team that has an ash fatal teleport and a despoil nekros in the high lvl arenas. Also apart from the daily sorties were you get a chance to be rewarded the new sculpture worth 2k endo, you can also go to Maroo's bazar where she sends you to mission were you can find sculptures.