Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Fill Ayatans

Ninja22678

Honestly, I don't agree with this solely because I don't always socket every ayatan. I think there should be a button that lets you auto-socket it entirely without doing them one at a time, but forcing it to be automatic would be annoying, as well. Especially for people who don't have a lot of stars and they're not given a choice as to where to spend them. 

Not everyone uses them for decorations or exchanging, either, so it'd be a bit of a waste for those people, as well.

15 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Honestly, I don't agree with this solely because I don't always socket every ayatan. I think there should be a button that lets you auto-socket it entirely without doing them one at a time, but forcing it to be automatic would be annoying, as well. Especially for people who don't have a lot of stars and they're not given a choice as to where to spend them. 

Not everyone uses them for decorations or exchanging, either, so it'd be a bit of a waste for those people, as well.

I never said it would be automatic, I just said it would be a single button in the socketing screen that sockets all for THAT Ayatan. Pls read whole thing before posting.

Edited by Ninja22678

54 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

Would be a nice QoL addition to just have a button that fills all the empty slots in a single sculpture granted you have enough stars. It's not that hard to fill sculptures but it would just be nice to have this.

Kinda gets hard for me with my short attention span, but, ya know, what can you do, right?

59 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

Would be a nice QoL addition to just have a button that fills all the empty slots in a single sculpture granted you have enough stars. It's not that hard to fill sculptures but it would just be nice to have this.

Would said button still allow for the animations of socketing?  Because I rather enjoy that part, just not the one at a time aspect.

1 hour ago, Askell91 said:

Becouse its so hard to click 3-4 times...I can imagine how fat your fingers are xD

Keep imagining, if you didn't catch this part:

3 hours ago, Ninja22678 said:

It's not that hard to fill sculptures but it would just be nice to have this.

It would be just a QoL addition. My fingers aren't that fat otherwise I wouldn't be able to play piano and get to the last level with near perfect marks on each of my tests ya'know.