Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR20 Wishing to Scan the Whole Game

Madamou

Question

Hey hey hey !

As the title explains it, I've played Warframe quite well, for some time now, and I wanted to do some scanning. I like the lore and would love to read by myself all the little things we learn from fully scanned enemies. I'm planning on running a Stealth Loki with Heliocor and Helios (I have the augment for Helios that makes Scans free) Is there anything more I could use to fasten my scanning process ? Any hidden enemy you could tell me about ? Or maybe some hardships I'll encounter ?

9 answers to this question

Well, Primed Helios is coming out soon. He'll help. Go loki, stay stealth for double scans.

As for Manic Bombard Eximus... You need to have him spawn in the uranus sabotage mission, but heres a tip: If you have the level locked down (yellow console), you have a high chance to spawn him as an eximus unit instead of regular. That was one of the hardest mobs for me to complete until i did a little research and found this trick.

Make sure you get all those simaris scanner augments.

I've got it all scanned except.... Reinforced orokin containers. Have never found one.

Edited by Skaleek

Make sure you get the widget from Cephalon Simaris that grants you a chance at double scans - it'll speed up your collection. The one that scans more quickly is also a must if you want to scan manually (and if you do, use the synthesis scanner to get Simaris rep). Other than that, I think you're on the right track. Make sure you put as much vitality + redirection on Helios as you can and add Regen (or primed regen if you have it) - on higher-level missions (which you will need to do for some of the higher-level enemies) Helios can die very quickly.

As an avid scanner myself (MR 17) you´ll realize at some point that the Helios´ scan speed is SLOW. So I soon scrapped the Helios and did all the scanning by myself. 

There can be some enemies which might give you hardships for a variety of reasons (Maggots, Grineer Manics, Kuva Jesters ...) but as you run a stealth Loki it shouldn´t pose that much of a problem. If you´re a completionist, you´ll definitely struggle a bit with the Kuva Clouds :clem: 

Nothing else to say about the matter, have fun hunting ^^  

12 minutes ago, LondonUndercover said:

There can be some enemies which might give you hardships for a variety of reasons (Maggots, Grineer Manics, Kuva Jesters ...) but as you run a stealth Loki it shouldn´t pose that much of a problem. If you´re a completionist, you´ll definitely struggle a bit with the Kuva Clouds :clem: 

Sounds like fun, but thx mate !

15 minutes ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

Make sure you get the widget from Cephalon Simaris that grants you a chance at double scans - it'll speed up your collection. The one that scans more quickly is also a must if you want to scan manually (and if you do, use the synthesis scanner to get Simaris rep). Other than that, I think you're on the right track. Make sure you put as much vitality + redirection on Helios as you can and add Regen (or primed regen if you have it) - on higher-level missions (which you will need to do for some of the higher-level enemies) Helios can die very quickly.

Well I was stuck with the idea that one could only use 1 widget at a time, I'll use them all then I'm filled with Simaris 

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

Do you have Astral Autopsy to scan archwing?

I will consider getting it most definitely !

17 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Well, Primed Helios is coming out soon. He'll help. Go loki, stay stealth for double scans.

As for Manic Bombard Eximus... You need to have him spawn in the uranus sabotage mission, but heres a tip: If you have the level locked down (yellow console), you have a high chance to spawn him as an eximus unit instead of regular. That was one of the hardest mobs for me to complete until i did a little research and found this trick.

Make sure you get all those simaris scanner augments.

I've got it all scanned except.... Reinforced orokin containers. Have never found one.

Yeah ; I don't know if Helios's prime upgrade will have stuff to do with scanning, but i'm very thankful for the advice tho

24 minutes ago, LondonUndercover said:

As an avid scanner myself (MR 17) you´ll realize at some point that the Helios´ scan speed is SLOW. So I soon scrapped the Helios and did all the scanning by myself. 

It is slower but it still scans enemys that just died he was scanning at this moment, unlike you who can't scan dead bodies. And he is handy still for endless waves for enemys out your reach, having allmost all scanned so far in the codex except like 5 entry exceptions, enemy wise atleast, obeject soem come and go due updates.

well sorry to dissapoint you but,if you starting right now the scans,you cannot complete the entire codex,some things are incomplete,fews enemies only appear in some especific quests,others  enemies do not appear because is bugged,and for the last thing a few enemies are removed.so try to get more scans you can,but dont expect to fully completee the codex.i send some things missing from codex but DE still dont fix it so we have to wait.