Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for solving excessive quantity of credits

ZiKi1705

To solve this issue, you need players to spend credits on something that doesn't last long, costs a bit but everyone wants it.

So my proposal would be... 12h and 24h boosters for 150k and 250k credits respectively.

What do other players think about this?

PS. Please lower the cost of tennogen items! the lower the cost, more people buy them, more cash for DE and creators!

Edited by OnyX1705

6 minutes ago, OnyX1705 said:

Who wants to buy more than 1 of those?

If you don't own 20 Pedestal Primes, you're doing something wrong. 

Jokes aside, people buy Pedestal Prime as a statement. It's a sign of how wealthy you are, and it was pretty successful as far as I can tell.

Honestly we don't need solutions to this excessive resource you speak of. Most of us are quite content having hoards of resources for the time we've spent playing.

Some of us buy millions of credit fireworks just to use tons of them per mission for the fun of it, and the awesomeness it brings, and to share with other players.

And Pedestal prime was bought in the quantities of 20-50-100 by players with credits because we can and want to.

Don't try and solve something that isn't broken nor needing fixes.

Edited by Alcatraz

Hmm, how about Resource Transmuter Boosters?

Really, really need one particular and specific resource, like Mutagen Samples?

Then fork out some credits (and/or other bits) for a Resource Transmuter today! It can transform all Resources into a Resource of your choice! Just pay shipping and handling separately and the Transmuter Booster is yours!

Outside of something like that or Affinity related Boosters, not sure what could be a solid credit sink.

42 minutes ago, OnyX1705 said:

12h and 24h boosters for 150k and 250k credits respectively

im sitting on 15 mil right now. thats a drop in the pool.

31 minutes ago, Beggining said:

What about this solution? :P

wkIidaf.jpg

28 minutes ago, OnyX1705 said:

Who wants to buy more than 1 of those?

i bought 8. i want more to get the rest of my sculptures off the ground...among other things. using pictures as shelves and trying to get the placement JUST RIGHT to align with the other half of the ship can be a pain. just gimme a bunch more of these and ill line em all up. perfect height everytime

Edited by Moysa

The whole premise of this post is wrong.

It attempts to solve a 'problem' that does not exist. There is no harm in someone having 1 million credits, or 5 billion. It changes nothing for anyone in the playerbase, and therefore is NOT a problem.

If you want, you should just say the truth. 'I want more options for all my credits' but don't label it a problem when it's not.