Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sovereign Outcast farm on PS4?

(PSN)EL-_BoBo_-13

Question

10 answers to this question

On PC here and farmed it like several tiems around an hour each time survival, never a drop but, i see it positiv, alot of credits, endo, oberon and grogons blueprints to sell, and more mods to sell for endo aswell, gived me so far 1k endo drop and 1k endo in mod form only common ones.

And i normaly not grind or farm so much and not even like endlessmissions that much.

6 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

You could expect to see one every + 6000 heavies...

Wow, hold on. I can't unseen this.

The chance for only one stance drop after killing 6000 kuva heavy gunners is 3.79 x 10-38.

While we can still expect to see only one after 6000 kills if we decide not use that luck for lottery, but for every 6000 kills?

That is (3.786 x 10-38) n, where n tends to infinity, which is... Alright, I'm sorry. Numbers are my trigger.

Back to topic. As Sovereign Outcast doesn't sell like Vengeful Revenant, and even market has a bundle for it which limit the price, it is better to farm prime set, sell it and buy the stance from player. Both ways might has the equal value of chance, time and effort to farm, but at least you don't restrict to play with same mission type, same enemies and same set up everyday.