Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an addition to the mod interface where it tells you whether is a sentinel equipping the same mod?

LokiTheCondom

2 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

I do it the easy way. Use Rifle mods > give sentinel sweeper. Use Shotgun mods > give sentinel one of the rifle weapons

Ok let's just disregard players who main shotguns AND give their sentinels sweeper, or main rifles AND equip their sentinels with rifles.

I want them to make the two separate, as in allow you to use the same mod twice. I cant see any reason not to do this.

Still, if they dont, your idea would still be good. Ive got 2 copies of most of the important mods, and its often blind luck if i pick the right one.

5 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I want them to make the two separate, as in allow you to use the same mod twice. I cant see any reason not to do this.

Still, if they dont, your idea would still be good. Ive got 2 copies of most of the important mods, and its often blind luck if i pick the right one.

Or maybe something like, not show the mods if it's already equipped on some other weapon?

4 minutes ago, Genitive said:

There is a small circle above the mod rank that appears on equipped mods. See if that helps.

That only seems to show up on the mod segment.

Just tried it myself with a Split Chamber equipped on Braton, the very same Split Chamber will not have that circle while modding Artax.

Just now, Airwolfen said:

Hold it down a bit.. sheesh.

I'm not disregarding you in any way. it is simply what I do.

Well, not trying to intentionally sound mean in my reply as I'm stating my input but point taken.

1 minute ago, Sphirical said:

I do think that a small tag with [Sentinel] would make a nice addition to the mod menu (like the NEW tag when receiving a new mod), or to be able to separate specific mods to be reserved for your sentinels instead of constantly mixing the two together.

Aye, having the popup telling you about mod conflicts seems silly when this could be easily avoided,

What also bugs me a lot in this regard is that they seem to shuffle mod order every time. Sometimes the mod that's already in my sentinel weapon is first, sometimes it's second. I can't even just grab the first of two identical copies and be certain that it's the one not used by my sentinel.

4 minutes ago, Sphirical said:

This is all QoL related though, which will surely be addressed in a future update.

In 2035, maybe ...