Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any information about volt prime being vaulted?

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Question

18 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Keiji_Haku said:

Where is the info saying it is? Every time something gets vaulted DE posts an announcement about it.

There was some info up a while back, don't really know exactly where it is now, but Prime Frames are vaulted due to age of appearance, and Volt's the next oldest frame. BEING Primed is a different story, as Nova has shown us. I'm sure the official announcement will be up within the next day or two.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

There was some info up a while back, don't really know exactly where it is now, but Prime Frames are vaulted due to age of appearance, and Volt's the next oldest frame. BEING Primed is a different story, as Nova has shown us.

I just went back and checked and there has been an announcement around 2 weeks in advance letting people know that a prime is getting vaulted. We are less than 2 weeks away and still no announcement.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Keiji_Haku said:

I just went back and checked and there has been an announcement around 2 weeks in advance letting people know that a prime is getting vaulted. We are less than 2 weeks away and still no announcement.

Alright, I can understand you're skeptical, but how is that one my fault? Because you almost make it seem that it's because of me that the announcement isn't up. I don't work with DE, i'm just a dude. 

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Keiji_Haku said:

The announcement were allways 1 week ahead, not 2. And we never got an announcement for the next PA like we just did with Banshee P, so who knows. 

Maybe the announcement will be within the next hour?

36 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Alright, I can understand you're skeptical, but how is that one my fault? Because you almost make it seem that it's because of me that the announcement isn't up. I don't work with DE, i'm just a dude. 

I never said it was or implied it was. I told you why i was skeptical, thats pretty much it. I apologize if you took it any differently than that. If anything I didn't understand why you mentioned nova.

Im mostly looking for missing articles and the like about it. Sometimes their website confuses me.

Changed the title so you get a better understanding of what im looking for.

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

31 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

The announcement were allways 1 week ahead, not 2. And we never got an announcement for the next PA like we just did with Banshee P, so who knows. 

Maybe the announcement will be within the next hour?

A little over a week but that doesn't matter i guess. And Im 75% sure that the PA thing was because of the valkyr prime helmet item linking. Of course thats merely speculation. Their could be a myriad of things that happened at the time. Remember that we still havent even got the cinematic trailer for valkyr prime and apparently won't now till after banshees trailer. Valkyrs PA seems like it was just weird in general. It was probably for the christmas season