Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Soulie

I've killed Kril around 10 times now and he hasn't dropped a single blueprint. I think at kill #7 or 8 he dropped a mod and that's it.

Does he actually drop anything or are the devs trolling us? Or maybe they misplaced a decimal point in his loot table?

I think the problem is that they are falling through the floor.

I dunno, I've been standing directly on top of him as he died at least a few times and nothing. Also, if they're falling through the floor and you kill him on that platform, they should be falling just under the platform. I've looked underneath after killing him on the platform and there was nothing there.

I think his drops are bugged.

Or it's a physics bug, as the two devs just stated in this thread.

I'm 100% positive his drops are bugged now. I've killed him several times on the platform. If his drops were falling through the floor, they would've shown up on the ground under the platform.

If they were falling through the floor, pretty sure they would keep falling through the map. So no, you wouldn't see them underneath anywhere.

You are not supposed to get this stuff handed to you.

It's supposed to be difficult which is why they have the buy option.

Difficult and ridiculous. I think there's a fine line between those two somewhere, don't you?

Oh and bosses always drop at least a mod when they die. I don't mind the grind as long as i'm getting something each time i kill him...

Edited by djjdiss

Difficult and ridiculous. I think there's a fine line between those two somewhere, don't you?

Oh and bosses always drop at least a mod when they die. I don't mind the grind as long as i'm getting something each time i kill him...

Well i play MMOs so i am accustomed to actual 1% drop rate for stuff.

But you also need to some times step away, grinding stuff endlessly is going to drive anyone mad. I cant get the freaking Ember systems but i was not driven mad cause i went to farm for other mats for a bit. The actualy stuff that made me mad was that they decided to add more frames after days of going for the system and now im going to have to start again cause i want to try out one of the new guys. And with the luck i had with the system i thought i was going to get a full set from the other frames.

The engine in general does seem to be wonkified.. Enemy meshes aren't getting deleted if you get toppled while channeling Crush, you go to crack open one of the new Grineer level "crates" and half the time, the stuff inside goes flying off (sometimes through the map). I know one time, playing the Eris boss, the mod fell inside a tree. Luckily, it managed to not go all the way through and though you couldn't see it, you could still get close enough to pick it up.

EDIT: oh yeah, and I fell through an elevator. It went up with my teammates. I.. didn't...

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

Bad luck brohan, sucks.

game... if its bad luck this is a luck game? would suck hard, and people will quit.

the producers have a good game on their hands, and they should not destroy it because they need money so desperatly.

bloodline champions died that way, diablo 3 died that way. do not make warframe die, its a great game.

Well i play MMOs so i am accustomed to actual 1% drop rate for stuff.

But you also need to some times step away, grinding stuff endlessly is going to drive anyone mad. I cant get the freaking Ember systems but i was not driven mad cause i went to farm for other mats for a bit. The actualy stuff that made me mad was that they decided to add more frames after days of going for the system and now im going to have to start again cause i want to try out one of the new guys. And with the luck i had with the system i thought i was going to get a full set from the other frames.

I don't go mad from grind as long as I am getting something in return for all of my efforts. Mods help in this way as they somtimes have stats that are better than your currently equipped ones and that is in and of itself enough of a reason to farm a particular mob. I'm used to playig FFXIV and came from playing FFXI back when it first came out, so trust me I know what grind is like XD

I don't go mad from grind as long as I am getting something in return for all of my efforts. Mods help in this way as they somtimes have stats that are better than your currently equipped ones and that is in and of itself enough of a reason to farm a particular mob. I'm used to playig FFXIV and came from playing FFXI back when it first came out, so trust me I know what grind is like XD

HA HA! Campign notorious mobs for their drops!

You are not supposed to get this stuff handed to you.

It's supposed to be difficult which is why they have the buy option.

Difficult is one thing. Broken is another. Its broken.

The Nyx parts from the Infested boss drop just fine.

Edited by Soulie