Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hirudo and LoR, or the story of how we had to abort at the turkey stage.

Praxxor

Long story short, you get Hirudo, you press ctrl, you press E, you slide and do a sick kick with your feet. This sends most enemies to the freaking moon and beyond, problem is, this also sends bomb carriers to the moon, and if they don't die before they reach the moon, they'll die on the moon, and the bomb will drop on the moon, the bomb will NOT respawn, and you're screwed. We stayed there for a good 15 minutes and tried everything, until we had to abort.

Please DE, this HAS to be fixed. There are a bunch of other reasons that cause the bomb to fall out of the map, I've seen it in multiple raids and it's really annoying to lose a good 20+ minutes of grinding and a well-built team to such a silly bug.

IDK where to post this, but this seems like a weapon-related issue to me, I can only imagine that this will cause problems with any pickups anyway.

42 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

IDK where to post this ...

Mission Bugs, or General bugs. Depending on your platform this could be PC or console.

Start here

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/149-bug-reports/

Select the platform applicable to your experience

Select General or Mission

This is not weapon specific, since if you remove the bomb carry from the equation, the Hirudo stance behavior has no relevance to other mobs-- it's only a direct interaction between the weapon and the mission. Since there is a category for mission, you put there.

If this was generic to the weapon (like the recently posted bug with stealth + gas + ohma) then it would file in General.

And so forth.