Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So uh hi!

DaveOneGo

Question

11 answers to this question

Oh hi Mark.

(My sympathy to anyone who recognizes the quote, which comes from one of the worst movies ever).

You definitely need some information. This game is enormous and there is an endless sequence of details. But you are being extremely vague, so...

Here's a very good series of youtube tutorials by Tactical Potato: his "I'm New, What's Next (Beginner Guide)" sounds just perfect ;-)

16 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Oh hi Mark.

(My sympathy to anyone who recognizes the quote, which comes from one of the worst movies ever).

You definitely need some information. This game is enormous and there is an endless sequence of details. But you are being extremely vague, so...

Here's a very good series of youtube tutorials by Tactical Potato: his "I'm New, What's Next (Beginner Guide)" sounds just perfect ;-)

Oh hi doggie.

(why why must you bring that here XD)

Anyway yeah! There is a lot to go over buuut don't really let all the info overwhelm you. Use the info above for sure but also remember to do your thing too! It's about having fun after all... aaand also make sure you play it with friends! I know I'm not as helpful as the others but that's cause they got all posted all the good sites! XD

4 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Oh hi Mark.

Yup xD

16 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Oh hi Mark.

Which movie?