Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How soon till Arcwing fix?

(PSN)SilverwindNarga

Cause these handle so bad id rather not ever do any arcwing missions even though id like to. Plus im not going to suffer and try to do rank 20 mastery test. Arcwing controls are terrible with the update to them. Plus I kinda get a little nauseous after a 2 minutes.

Edited by (PS4)darkjohn333

22 minutes ago, (PS4)darkjohn333 said:

Cause these handle so bad id rather not ever do any arcwing missions even though id like to. Plus im not going to suffer and try to do rank 20 mastery test. Arcwing controls are terrible with the update to them. Plus I kinda get a little nauseous after a 2 minutes.

There isn't really an ETA for this type of thing until there is.  They are aware of how some people feel about the archwing controls and are going to work on it.

Best answer is, as always, SoonTM.

For the most part I like Archwing, that being said most people did not come to warframe to try to recapture their Wing Commander days.  I too get motion sick and have to take breaks but the biggest issue is the level scaling, sending us against 200 enemies is enough to get anyone motion sick with all that moving and swinging and shooting.  Make it so it scales better without throwing a billion enemies at us maybe well enjoy it more.  P.S. fix the dam rez glitch that puts the person in perma rez that may help too.

Archwing is a great idea, when it first came out my thought was "Whoa, Warframe now has Gundamn battles in space! WINNING!" and then....I played it it's a bit disorienting and I've heard some people have issues with motion sickness (I do not suffer from that thankfully)  then a while back they changed the F.O.V. so that it's SO zoomed in and hard to see anything, I hate it personally. I also hate playing Archwing on tight enclosed spaces, open space battles I enjoy (for the most part) but All I can say, is just give them time. Something like AW will take A LOT of time and effort to figure out. Programing battles on 3 dimensional planes (almost 4) is not an easy task. if you have suggestions, always post them but please, be nice. they're people just like you and me.

Handling is bad I agree but not that bad that makes it unplayable.Old movement system was far better.

Real question is when is archwing going to get some new content and mission rewards that make these worth playing.I really enjoyed Archwing until I got all from it with nothing left to do.

Steve said in a Sunday stream that while Archwing was on the table for 2017, it was more of a side project while other things like story and damage are getting the microscope.

So... don't expect anything major anytime soon.