Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Build Advice

-Amaterasu-

Question

11 answers to this question

I don't have much experience rolling out build ideas, but if you are going to use nothing but soundquake you don't need power duration at all. You just need power efficiency I would add fleeting expertise.

3 hours ago, deltas5 said:

I don't have much experience rolling out build ideas, but if you are going to use nothing but soundquake you don't need power duration at all. You just need power efficiency I would add fleeting expertise.

Sound Quake is channeling ability, so yes Duration helps with Energy Efficiency during active SQ, while Transient Fortitude and Energy Siphon not.

To OP: Keep in the mind that Resonating Quake has 20s Duration fix, so u must recast it, another Energy cost, besides Energy increased by RQ. Thanks to Overextended the Power Strenght is only +10%, it's OK if u want from higher lvl Enemies just to stay away, but not if u want to kill them.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Sound Quake is channeling ability, so yes Duration helps with Energy Efficiency during active SQ, while Transient Fortitude and Energy Siphon not.

My life has changed, been playing for almost 4 years and always thought to decrease channeling energy cost I use energy efficiency mods. It sounded soo weird needing power duration mods for a channeling ability I never thought twice about it. You sir changed my whole view on Warframe modding. Thank you!

Edited by deltas5

1 hour ago, deltas5 said:

always thought to decrease channeling energy cost I use energy efficiency mods

Well, both Efficiency and Duration factor into it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Duration#Energy_Drain_for_Toggled_Abilities

For a ResoQuake build, you could go as low as 40% Duration (yay Silence stun spam)
and make up for the drain increase with a full 190% Efficiency.

And yeah, Energy Siphon isn't gonna do you a whole lot of good,
e.g. Corrosive Projection would be way better, to help your damage.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Keep in the mind that Resonating Quake has 20s Duration fix, so u must recast it

That's not how it works at all, 20 seconds is merely the point
at which it reaches the max range and damage boost (and cost increase),
you can definitely keep going after that (yay Primed Flow).

5 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

My current build for her:

WOFAjcR.jpg

Before I use any more forma on her I'd like to know if this build is good so I can go ahead with the upgrades or if I should change anything, I mainly use soundquake so that's the general build I was trying to make.

you need to raise up your efficiency to 175, orelse banshee will not perfom well.

There are 2 builts. one for interception mobile defense one for defense

Will try to post for you both builts

5 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

My current build for her:

WOFAjcR.jpg

Before I use any more forma on her I'd like to know if this build is good so I can go ahead with the upgrades or if I should change anything, I mainly use soundquake so that's the general build I was trying to make.

Ok.. here is the first build for interception and mobile defense

1AGosvN.jpg

the built for defense

PS: pay attention to fleeting expertise and streamline below, they are not fully maxed, only R4, because you can't get higher than 175% and u need that  2 additional capacity to fit more cards

lE7MZpP.jpg

So depending on the mission you do, you switch configuration

Both work fine for me

Cheers

U don't need P. Vigor, waste of capacities, at  the beginning of the mission just drop shield pad to compensate

as i said, thiose built are working perfectly

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

43 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Well, both Efficiency and Duration factor into it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Duration#Energy_Drain_for_Toggled_Abilities

For a ResoQuake build, you could go as low as 40% Duration (yay Silence stun spam)
and make up for the drain increase with a full 190% Efficiency.

And yeah, Energy Siphon isn't gonna do you a whole lot of good,
e.g. Corrosive Projection would be way better, to help your damage.

That's not how it works at all, 20 seconds is merely the point
at which it reaches the max range and damage boost (and cost increase),
you can definitely keep going after that (yay Primed Flow).

Correct: Both affect Channeling abilities, but depends on players style and which Abilities he will also use besides Channeled ones.

About RQ, yes, I must correct myself, it's not 20s but stuck 20x to reach max, so after 20x is up to u if u will continue with max, Dmg and Energy cost,  or u recast, which cost u another Energy, and save a little bit Energy. I'm using SQ just as panic button, so I have no idea what is ideal and how the numbers look like.

- Stretch

- Fleeting and Streamline

- Augment

- P Flow

- P Cont

- Transient Fort

- Resonance

- Corrosive Projection

Stretch alone gives you 58 meters ( overextended is overkill). Casting augmented sonar before quake with augment will actually make you kill things ( Yes I use both augmets to be able to kill - test it. You vaporize the map...)

Just get my hands on Banshee Prime, so I'll use my normal Banshee to explain.

I personally have 2 builds, one for normal missions, another for solely playing ult.

0ChuQ7O.jpg

Normal build.

143% or above STR + Sonic Fracture = total armor reduction on enemy, plus stunning them open for melee.

Cast Sonar + Silence to stun-lock your enemy, killing them by shooting their weak spots, Resonance further opens up the weak spot for more successful killing.

kUjSYNb.jpg

Pure-ult build.

Simply saying, cast your ult, start the wub wub & eviscerate your enemies.

Just be careful to your health when casting, it has no protection at all. So be sure to use at safe place / around teammates.

5 hours ago, RealisticName said:

Wait. there's Vigor Prime....

It's one of the login rewards, I think it's 400 days

more on the subject of the build since I find her survivability a bit of an issue when there are things like nullifiers or enemies like ospreys that are immune to the CC, if I replaced streamline with fleeting and kept the vigor would that still work I feel like it would give my teammates a little more time to react before I go down? I was holding off on fleeting because it reduces duration and I wasn't sure if it was better to just use streamline.

Also would cunning drift or power drift be better as an exilus mod? I'm all for the more range that cunning drift gives but the knockdown ignore from power drift is nice aside from the fact it gives me positive power strength.

Edited by -Amaterasu-