Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone explain how clan score works for the event?

Eldnacpeek

Question

I understand this is how it's worked similarly in the past, but I never looked into it far enough until Shadow Debt. Do I have to get the required points in one mission? I want to at least acquire the Ignis Wraith blueprint, meaning 3800 points for my clan. Considering the fact Mission 3 grants 4 points per Kavor rescued, this means I have to evacuate 950 people in one sitting?

And how exactly is it determined by other players' work? Like, the score given at the end of a clan members mission, how does it contribute to the clan score? Because as of right now, I'm getting a lot of implication that the Ignis Wraith was a dead dream before the update even dropped.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edited by LazerSkink
mistaken clan size

12 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:
  Reveal hidden contents

no, because they want to "honor players who put in the work for it",...?

Would you mind elaborating a bit on that part? I'm still confused on how that works, because it sounds to me right now that clan score isn't much different from acquiring individual score.

The armor stuff is individual and is cumulative. You could do 3 separate missions of 25 points each and get the emblem at the total of 75 points.

The clan stuff only takes the highest run from each member. You could do 1000 runs of 25 points each and 1 run of 50 and your contribution to the clan total would be 50.

14 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I understand this is how it's worked similarly in the past, but I never looked into it far enough until Shadow Debt. Do I have to get the required points in one mission? I want to at least acquire the Ignis Wraith blueprint, meaning 3800 points for my clan. Considering the fact Mission 3 grants 4 points per Kavor rescued, this means I have to evacuate 950 people in one sitting?

And how exactly is it determined by other players' work? Like, the score given at the end of a clan members mission, how does it contribute to the clan score? Because as of right now, I'm getting a lot of implication that the Ignis Wraith was a dead dream before the update even dropped.

I'm assuming that if you and one clanmate both evacuate 100 people in one sitting, that counts as 200 people, multiplied by 4 for 800 total points. If he then later goes to evacuate 200 people in one sitting but you never break 100, that's 1200 points total

If we're lucky, Ignis Wraith will be added to the invasion rewards like Karak W and Dera V regardless

I don't know why the hell they released it without an explanation on what it actually is or how it works alongside it.

There is a serious lack of communication on these types of things that just leads to misinformation and frustration. 

Edited by Echorion

8 minutes ago, Alex9-3-9 said:

as far as I can see its not a clan event, rather a new endless gamemode.

If you read more into the rewards. It is a clan award and a clan achievement. I don't think you can do that all by yourself but your clan must indeed work togethor with each other to get the Ignis wraith

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

3 minutes ago, Echorion said:

I don't know why the hell they released it without an explanation on what it actually is or how it works alongside it.

There is a serious lack of communication on these types of things that just leads to misinformation and frustration. 

There's a link in the patch notes that leads right into the explaination

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

If we're lucky, Ignis Wraith will be added to the invasion rewards like Karak W and Dera V regardless

Spoiler

no, because they want to "honor players who put in the work for it",...?

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

If he then later goes to evacuate 200 people in one sitting but you never break 100, that's 1200 points total

Would you mind elaborating a bit on that part? I'm still confused on how that works, because it sounds to me right now that clan score isn't much different from acquiring individual score.

Edited by LazerSkink

6 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Personal score is cumulative, meaning it adds up per mission in all of the missions in the event, mission 1,2 and 3.

Clan score is based on best ever run in mission 3, only keeping your highest/best score. 

3 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Personal score is cumulative, meaning it adds up per mission in all of the missions in the event, mission 1,2 and 3.

Clan score is based on best ever run in mission 3, only keeping your highest/best score. 

3 hours ago, Maicael said:

The armor stuff is individual and is cumulative. You could do 3 separate missions of 25 points each and get the emblem at the total of 75 points.

The clan stuff only takes the highest run from each member. You could do 1000 runs of 25 points each and 1 run of 50 and your contribution to the clan total would be 50.

And that's all I need to know. Thanks for the help.

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

My read of the situation:

First, look at yourself, the highest single-run score you were able to do in stage 3 (I'm using past-tense for simplicity). If you do a series of three runs where you rescue 97 grineer, 84 grineer, and 104 grineer, your personal score for the chest armor is (285*4), but your clan score is only (104*4). 

Let's say your clanmate does two runs, one where he matches your 104 and then goes for an impressive 342. His personal score for the chest armor is (446*4) but his clan score is only (342*4). Thus between the two of your, your total clan score is ((104+342)*4) = 1784, out of the 3800 you need